No announcement yet.

my frustration is boiling over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good to hear things are going well for your daughter.
    (glad to hear things are improving)
    Last edited by Emancipator; 04-07-2007, 05:10 PM.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

thanks again all.
      we found out today that kaitlyn is coming home on monday 4-9
      as long as she passes a 48 hour test of eating without any help and her car seat test.
      they shouldnt be an issue
      she passed her hearing test today and is ready to venture outside come monday
      the docs are giving us a monitor to take home
      thank you all for you thoughts and prayers

i am taking this week off from work and the computer so i can spend some quality time with kaitlyn and mom.
      thank you all so much for your kind words

ill pop in and post pics when i can get a free moment
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
        thanks again all.
        as long as she passes a 48 hour test of eating without any help and her car seat test.

i am taking this week off from work and the computer so i can spend some quality time with kaitlyn and mom.

That's great news! I hope all goes well!

Comment

Yay for Kaitlyn!!! My precious little angel baby!!!

LOL...this is auntie Birdy and auntie Shannie doing the happy dance!!!

Comment

So happy to hear Kaitlyn is coming home soon! Wishing you all the best and looking forward to the pics when you are ready to post them, take care.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

im sorry i never realized that my childs health is the paramount issue.
                i guess i should just let her in the hospital and let the good ol doctors do what they have to do and chill out. i mean after all doctors and nurses never do anything wrong. sorry for being so harse. my bad.
                __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Unless you want to do the procedure.......

My advice is....let them do their job.

" I will apply, for the benefit of the sick. all measures that are required"......hypocratic oath.

"Doctors are evil, what we should really be doing is automatically have them face firing squads for any bad outcome"........ZZ

As for the car business.....

I didn't build it

I didn't buy it.

I didn't break it.

I'm just here to fix it.
                Last edited by Superchop7; 04-07-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                  __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Unless you want to do the procedure.......

My advice is....let them do their job.
                  CAN YOU JUST NOT LET SOMETHING GO?
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Not when it comes to the health of a child.

Comment

thanks again all.

I hope you are reading this at home with Kaitlyn in your arms

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
                        Not when it comes to the health of a child.

No one said the docs DID anything wrong - its what they DIDNT do and that was inform the parents before or even after doing something - I dont think lynch would have kept them from doing it or had any intention thereof - all he wanted was to be kept INFORMED - which is our right as patients and parents thereof

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          No one said the docs DID anything wrong - its what they DIDNT do and that was inform the parents before or even after doing something - I dont think lynch would have kept them from doing it or had any intention thereof - all he wanted was to be kept INFORMED - which is our right as patients and parents thereof
                          You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to orangenblue420 again.

I am never gonna get caught up
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I see what Superchop was saying - to a certain degree - yes we pay professionals to do a job and IMO we need to step back and let them do it - if we knew anything about it we wouldnt need them - that part I understand - I work for an attorney and more times than not if we lose its cause our client was intefering in our work even though we knew what was best - basically they shoot themselves in the foot - and in the medical profession its even worse - a lot of times those interferences can harm the health of someone we love - I just feel that in any profession being as open and honest with the people who are paying you puts them at ease and also helps keep them from getting in the way -

For instance, my attorney does not have the best bedside manner, if you will - he's very curt, short and to the point - (if most people stopped to think - all he is doing is really saving you money - as they charge for every minute of their time, but i digress) but some people dont care about that - they want to talk - they want someone to listen - they want to know step by step how everything is going - he doesnt have the time for that - tis why his client base was a lot smaller b4 I got there - Im the one who does all that - but it makes a big difference for a few people and its our job as professionals to give the clients the best service THEY need - not that you feel you should give or you feel is what you are responsible to give and nothing more

My mom was in the hospital in October - she had heart failure and had to have a stint put in - we had just the best hospital and doctors you could ask for - there were one or two who didnt have quite the bedside manner as most of them but hey we arent the type of people who let one or two out of a group ruin it for us - but the biggest thing I felt as a family member of the patient was the way the hospital told us every little minute detail of everything my mom was going through - I mean everytime they gave her a medication they gave us the most detailed description of every thing everytime - they gave us full unlimited access to my mom (and I realize its different in pediatric ICU's) but all that gave us COMFORT - and really thats all most people want (most - you will always have your idiot patients - as you do idiot doctors - but it doesnt mean the majority are that way)

And I think thats the point lynch is trying to make - yes their main concern will always be taking care of their patients but the best doctors realize that taking care of the family is just as important of a part

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                              I see what Superchop was saying - to a certain degree - yes we pay professionals to do a job and IMO we need to step back and let them do it - if we knew anything about it we wouldnt need them - that part I understand - I work for an attorney and more times than not if we lose its cause our client was intefering in our work even though we knew what was best - basically they shoot themselves in the foot - and in the medical profession its even worse - a lot of times those interferences can harm the health of someone we love - I just feel that in any profession being as open and honest with the people who are paying you puts them at ease and also helps keep them from getting in the way -

For instance, my attorney does not have the best bedside manner, if you will - he's very curt, short and to the point - (if most people stopped to think - all he is doing is really saving you money - as they charge for every minute of their time, but i digress) but some people dont care about that - they want to talk - they want someone to listen - they want to know step by step how everything is going - he doesnt have the time for that - tis why his client base was a lot smaller b4 I got there - Im the one who does all that - but it makes a big difference for a few people and its our job as professionals to give the clients the best service THEY need - not that you feel you should give or you feel is what you are responsible to give and nothing more

My mom was in the hospital in October - she had heart failure and had to have a stint put in - we had just the best hospital and doctors you could ask for - there were one or two who didnt have quite the bedside manner as most of them but hey we arent the type of people who let one or two out of a group ruin it for us - but the biggest thing I felt as a family member of the patient was the way the hospital told us every little minute detail of everything my mom was going through - I mean everytime they gave her a medication they gave us the most detailed description of every thing everytime - they gave us full unlimited access to my mom (and I realize its different in pediatric ICU's) but all that gave us COMFORT - and really thats all most people want (most - you will always have your idiot patients - as you do idiot doctors - but it doesnt mean the majority are that way)

And I think thats the point lynch is trying to make - yes their main concern will always be taking care of their patients but the best doctors realize that taking care of the family is just as important of a part
                              You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later.

honey you gotta stop this. I am never ever gonna get caught up.
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                              X