X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8aWc_4IVx0

That guy has some moves.

That thing when he's walking backwards isn't that bad is it?

I wonder who this guy is?

Dang!!! Stupid work blocks youtube. I'll have to wait till I get home.

Comment

While he may have gone completely nutty, there is no doubting how good MJ used to be. One of my all time favourate songs. It really is a shame people in his life have screwed him up so badly.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
        While he may have gone completely nutty, there is no doubting how good MJ used to be. One of my all time favourate songs. It really is a shame people in his life have screwed him up so badly.

Sorry, i enjoy MJ's old time stuff as much as the next person...but "people in his life" didnt make him a pedophile
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

MJ was the man back in the day ... had NO equals.. was a whack job as he got older .. but noone can ever take away what he once was
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
            That is the Understatement of the Century, My Friend!!!

But I have to agree with you!!!

Good post...we were all dancing around our cubes!!! (Well, Andy was...Not me )

Snk16!!
            VulcanGLF2

Comment

Working...
            X