Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View from the Eiffel Tower

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • View from the Eiffel Tower

    This is pretty cool.
    Use your mouse to see all the views.
    Has music as well.


    Click on this link; when the picture appears, press your left mouse button and move the mouse slowly: you will have the ride of a lifetime.

    To exit, hit the ESC key, then close the Window.




    http://www.fromparis.com/modules/lar...pano=000093_01
    Tony G


    The Chefs

  • #2
    Thanks KCL. Pretty cool indeed. It did take my connect even a while to load it (and I think I have a pretty fast connect) so expect a long load. Also if you hold your right mouse button and move the mouse forward or back you can zoom in and out.

    Thanks for the post :thumb:
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

    Comment


    • #3
      I was going to mention the zoom feature also. That was pretty .

      Comment


      • #4
        I will have to try the zoom feature.
        It loaded fast for me with Comcast.
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          I will have to try the zoom feature.
          It loaded fast for me with Comcast.
          I have comcast to :thumb: A Cable 5 Megabit connect (which I will be saying goodbye to in a day or two when I move ), mine took a while though..... maybe it's just my comp. I need to do a defrag soon
          sigpic
          The only thing that can stop the ninja.
          Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

          Comment


          • #6
            dont wanna do it drunk or when stoned thats for sure.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Saddletramp
              dont wanna do it drunk or when stoned thats for sure.
              I don't know about that.
              That might not be a half bad idea
              Tony G


              The Chefs

              Comment


              • #8
                Beautiful... Just, beautiful
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  That was cool. I made myself dizzy.

                  Thanks, KCL.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                  Lupus Awareness Month

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    This is pretty cool.
                    Use your mouse to see all the views.
                    Has music as well.


                    Click on this link; when the picture appears, press your left mouse button and move the mouse slowly: you will have the ride of a lifetime.

                    To exit, hit the ESC key, then close the Window.




                    http://www.fromparis.com/modules/lar...pano=000093_01
                    :thumb:
                    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

                    GO BRONCOS


                    (Sig made by Snk16)


                    (thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

                    My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X