Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insane Video of a Kid who has all the right moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insane Video of a Kid who has all the right moves...

HEre is a Russian or Eastern Bloc video of a kid who does amazing stuff. Part break dance, part ninja, part acrobatics, this kid does some amazing yhings. There is a part about 2 minutes in that makes no sense to me, and is just weird, but wait through it and there is even more mind boggling moves to watch.

Not the greatest video quality, but still good.

Do not try this at home obviously

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...27308929&hl=en

Hope people enjoy.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

freerunning man, that is awesome. i used to do a little when i was younger, but i didn't have anything cool like some of the places he was at. it usually just consisted of me and a friend doing backflips off of the monkey bars and slides on the playground or seeing who could jump up onto/over/or off of the highest stuff in the coolest way.

freerunning is becoming more popular all over the place. i saw a show about it on tlc. put freerunning into google videos or youtube and you'll get all sorts of cool videos like this.

this kid is pretty damn good though. nice find.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
      freerunning man, that is awesome. i used to do a little when i was younger, but i didn't have anything cool like some of the places he was at. it usually just consisted of me and a friend doing backflips off of the monkey bars and slides on the playground or seeing who could jump up onto/over/or off of the highest stuff in the coolest way.

freerunning is becoming more popular all over the place. i saw a show about it on tlc. put freerunning into google videos or youtube and you'll get all sorts of cool videos like this.

this kid is pretty damn good though. nice find.
      Thanks. I don;t know anything about free running, but it certienly is an amazing passtime. I will be sure to look it up. I certinely must say that those that partake are quite the atheletes. :thumb:
      sigpic
      The only thing that can stop the ninja.
      Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Comment

le parkour is pretty sic! you have to be very athletic and seeing some of the things these guys do its just crazy! the art of walking as it is refered to by several le parkour walkers!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

So how old is that kid? He's got to be in awsome shape...
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Amazing! The human spiderman! I would have broke something a long time ago . I wonder if the kid is on something other than adrenaline!

Comment

Working...
            X