how many times have you been negged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darrent/hero
    times have you been negged? I just read that Kap has negging powers so i was wondering how many times you have been negged.
    man i coulda swore there was a post about this just a week or so ago maybe two.. search brother search
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• Never...and lets not get started...

Comment

• I believe zero but I can't be sure.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderfan76
          I didn't ask for one, but if you feel the need.................

Nah, I was kidding! I haven't used the neg yet, I don't know that I will.

Wait a minute...there was a post in smack that referenced a joke in regards to the Broncos funerals......I'll be back...I think I just remembered who deserves my first ever neg!
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giveemlove
            Nah, I was kidding! I haven't used the neg yet, I don't know that I will.

Wait a minute...there was a post in smack that referenced a joke in regards to the Broncos funerals......I'll be back...I think I just remembered who deserves my first ever neg!

I think that member was banned.

Comment

• I have never been negged, and considering some of the things I have said... it is somewhat surprising. There is also the nagging fact that I am a Bengals fan who can smack better than all of you, so jealousy would reign... or so you would think.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                I have never been negged, and considering some of the things I have said... it is somewhat surprising. There is also the nagging fact that I am a Bengals fan who can smack better than all of you, so jealousy would reign... or so you would think.

If I were jealous of your smack skills I would have negged you a long time ago.....

You got any whipped cream Mr. Pie?
                Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• Originally posted by Giveemlove
                  If I were jealous of your smack skills I would have negged you a long time ago.....

You got any whipped cream Mr. Pie?
                  Oh shush GEM... you know you are jealous, I am just lucky I am such a sweet slice of pie or else your jealousy would overcome you.

I always have whipped cream for you GEM.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

• I wanted to be thats why i got one - i was just curious to see what it was like so someone (i wont mention any names) obliged

I will get him back when I can - and it will be soon

Comment

• http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ghlight=negged

this should help those that cant search
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiderfan76
                        I think that member was banned.
                        i hope so, that was very tasteless and disrespectful.

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Working...
                        X