Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm off toward the coast, wish me luck....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm off toward the coast, wish me luck....

    Well, usually I wouldn't post this but...... I will be leaving the boards for a little while as I am moving to California. Now normally I would just picK up and leave and chat with you all once I get settled, but I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me with something. I do feel a responsibility to continue to bump up my thread in the Darrent Williams Memorial forum for justice (Bump until Darrents killers are in Jail thread) and while Denver Native has been kind enough to take over for me, I was hoping some of you might be able to help her to keep the thread alive and remind everyone Darrents Family is still in need of justice.

    I figuered this was a good place to post this thread as my moving has little to do with Darrent Williams.

    Other then that, wish me luck on my move, and I will chat with you all again in a couple of weeks to around a month (depending on how long it takes me to get everything setup). I may get a a little chat time in on saturday night as I will be staying at a hotel that offers Wifi and I have a laptop, but I doubt it . Bronco fans, and others fans as well, and take care.
    sigpic
    The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

  • #2
    Originally posted by BigBroncLove
    Well, usually I wouldn't post this but...... I will be leaving the boards for a little while as I am moving to California. Now normally I would just picK up and leave and chat with you all once I get settled, but I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me with something. I do feel a responsibility to continue to bump up my thread in the Darrent Williams Memorial forum for justice (Bump until Darrents killers are in Jail thread) and while Denver Native has been kind enough to take over for me, I was hoping some of you might be able to help her to keep the thread alive and remind everyone Darrents Family is still in need of justice.

    I figuered this was a good place to post this thread as my moving has little to do with Darrent Williams.

    Other then that, wish me luck on my move, and I will chat with you all again in a couple of weeks to around a month (depending on how long it takes me to get everything setup). I may get a few days of chat time in on saturday night as I will be staying at a hotel that offers Wifi and I have a laptop, but I doubt it . Bronco fans, and others fans as well, and take care.
    Good luck and don't let the Allied forces capture you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
      Good luck and don't let the Allied forces capture you!
      why would the allies capture one of their own

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
        why would the allies capture one of their own
        German/Japanese joke.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
          German/Japanese joke.
          oh i see.

          but yeah i agree.

          watch out for those japanese.

          Comment


          • #6
            right on man. . . good luck with the move!


            where you movin' to, anyways?
            Officially Objectified by the GPA

            rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dogfish
              right on man. . . good luck with the move!


              where you movin' to, anyways?
              i think he's movin' to the west coast.

              california maybe?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                i think he's movin' to the west coast.

                california maybe?

                thanks, i kinda gathered that from his initial post-- california's a pretty big place, though. . . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

                rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BigBroncLove
                  Well, usually I wouldn't post this but...... I will be leaving the boards for a little while as I am moving to California. Now normally I would just picK up and leave and chat with you all once I get settled, but I was hoping that some of you might be able to help me with something. I do feel a responsibility to continue to bump up my thread in the Darrent Williams Memorial forum for justice (Bump until Darrents killers are in Jail thread) and while Denver Native has been kind enough to take over for me, I was hoping some of you might be able to help her to keep the thread alive and remind everyone Darrents Family is still in need of justice.

                  I figuered this was a good place to post this thread as my moving has little to do with Darrent Williams.

                  Other then that, wish me luck on my move, and I will chat with you all again in a couple of weeks to around a month (depending on how long it takes me to get everything setup). I may get a a little chat time in on saturday night as I will be staying at a hotel that offers Wifi and I have a laptop, but I doubt it . Bronco fans, and others fans as well, and take care.
                  Hope you enjoy it here. I was born and raised out here in Southern Cali and there is no other place in the world I would rather live. Hope you got plenty of T-shirts and shorts .
                  SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good luck and hope you have a safe drive to Cali. You will love it here.. Ive lived here since I was 2 years old.. Its great!

                    Talk to ya when you get back.. Hope the move goes smoothly!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Best wishes to you on the move...lots of hugs and kisses to get you through, and I'm sure that the thread will be well taken care of...I even promise to keep an eye out...


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        goodluck to you bigbronclove, return soon...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          good luck

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Welcome to Cali, and good luck!!
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Best of luck, Big Guy, and you'll be sorely missed (well, hopefully, nobody here will be "sore" ) !

                              Somebody already asked, but where in in CA? If you are going to the San Jose area, I can recommend a great place (hotel/motel) to stay--inexpensive too.
                              Last edited by buckland; 04-06-2007, 11:03 AM. Reason: TYPO
                              Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X