Snow ~!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow ~!!!

For those of you living elsewhere, we here in the Rocky Mountain region woke up to snow this morning.

yipeeeeeeeeee
    sigpic

Comment

Yea, snowing here as well.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Teeny tiny flurries in Baltimore, too!

We had a very mild, even warm, Christmas, but a white Easter?
        sigpic

Comment

We had about 2 feet of snow 2 weeks ago i think it was.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            We had about 2 feet of snow 2 weeks ago i think it was.
            :shake: I guess I'm getting the cold temperatures here in Nebraska that's blowing off that 2 feet of snow of yours. Stop it! Get it melted. I want my 80-degree weather back.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Rain here, in the Southwest. Rain yesterday, rain today, and rain tomorrow :dance:
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                Rain here, in the Southwest. Rain yesterday, rain today, and rain tomorrow :dance:
                That's to help the underbrush grow, so you can have more fires.
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

It has been a long winter. Nice sunny day yesterday and go to use the waterhose to wash the truck and guess what it is still frozen (but it's not hooked to the spicket ) and Tomorrow and Tuesday calling for snow showers.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                    That's to help the underbrush grow, so you can have more fires.

You are soooooo right But Gosh, I hope out. The enviroment here has just recovered from the Missionary Ridge fire a few years back
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

it's been snowing in ohio the past 2-3 days. . . .
                      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

We woke up to snow in Va yesterday.. it snowed TWICE this year once for about thirty minutes . and yesterday where it just barely covered the ground...

But i am ready for the warm wea3ther. i love haveing all four seasons and cant wait to get bavck to colorado in Sept.
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                          it's been snowing in ohio the past 2-3 days. . . .
                          Hey dogfish....seems like Ohio has been hit pretty hard this year with the snow, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                            Hey dogfish....seems like Ohio has been hit pretty hard this year with the snow, doesn't it?

honestly, not really. . . of course i can't speak for other parts of the state, but where i live it didn't snow a single time until sometime in january, which is very unusual. . . we did have some heavy snows for about a six week period, but we haven't had all that much in comparison to previous years. . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                              honestly, not really. . . of course i can't speak for other parts of the state, but where i live it didn't snow a single time until sometime in january, which is very unusual. . . we did have some heavy snows for about a six week period, but we haven't had all that much in comparison to previous years. . .
                              Yeah, what he said.

We've only really had two bad snows this year, and one of those was more of a wintry mix on the roads.

Of course, the fact that we only had one real snowstorm made the roads that much worse - no one remembered how to drive on the roads!
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X