• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan - Shrinking Cadbury Eggs!

Conan- Shrinking Cadbury Egg

Judge for yourself America!

" Have they gotten smaller OR have you gotten bigger? "

Happy Easter everyone!
    Last edited by His Wife; 04-08-2007, 01:04 PM.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

It's undeniable.

Wonder what Cadbury is saying now?

Cadbury eggs could quite possibly be the mst perfect candy ever! I feel cheated!

Comment

I live about 5 minutes from the main and original cadbury factory in Bournville. Chocaholic heaven.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Check out my avy...........

Of course, I saw that already.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes7
          Check out my avy...........

Of course, I saw that already.
          Hey Pipes....I love Conan and excited he's taking Jay Leno's spot in what 5 years? He's very spontaneously funny. When I first saw him, it took me awhile to get used to his looks, as they were a bit odd at first to me, but now he's just adorable and hillarious to me. Great Avy!
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
            Hey Pipes....I love Conan and excited he's taking Jay Leno's spot in what 5 years? He's very spontaneously funny. When I first saw him, it took me awhile to get used to his looks, as they were a bit odd at first to me, but now he's just adorable and hillarious to me. Great Avy!
            Me too!--about the taking over for Leno thing!
            I've been a loyal watcher of his since he literally took over for Letterman.....

At first I thought that the show was pretty retarded and that Conan and Andy were gay together (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I kept watching and watching.........now I'm glued!

Comment

I like Conan as well and I use to watch Leno every
              night but I haven't watched him in about a year.
              I watch Conan when I just happen to catch him on.

The guest on there with the egg was so cute the way
              he was talking about buying the candy on sale.
              He really brought up a good point...that was good!!!
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Dammit, I was eating one today and I thought they WERE smaller. It turns out my fears have come true.

Damn you Cadbury! I only can have you once a year and this is what you do? I even have a clucking rabbit plushie I loved you so much! HE CLUCKS LIKE A CHICKEN!!! IS HE FAKE NOW TOO????

My Easter is crushed for the remaining 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                  Dammit, I was eating one today and I thought they WERE smaller. It turns out my fears have come true.

Damn you Cadbury! I only can have you once a year and this is what you do? I even have a clucking rabbit plushie I loved you so much! HE CLUCKS LIKE A CHICKEN!!! IS HE FAKE NOW TOO????

My Easter is crushed for the remaining 2 hours.
                  its okay Cinny..just pretend that your bunny is real!!!
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    its okay Cinny..just pretend that your bunny is real!!!
                    When I push his paw, he clucks for me.

I tought him that.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                      When I push his paw, he clucks for me.

I tought him that.
                      so now,you both have a talent!!!
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                      X