X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Saddletramp
    consistancy is the hardest part. I still dont have any. Your short game is the bofriends problem and I have the same one.

i owe you a neggie im only a few pts away (if i think i know what the points are - which i really have no clue )

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    consistancy is the hardest part. I still dont have any. Your short game is the bofriends problem and I have the same one.
    only you could turn a old woman golf story into old man sex stories...

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Thats what you all say - im starting to wonder after two years - although deeeeeep down i guess I have made a little progress - i need consistancy and to work on my short game badly

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    it will get better.

Thats what you all say - im starting to wonder after two years - although deeeeeep down i guess I have made a little progress - i need consistancy and to work on my short game badly

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I havent even gotten to the point where its worth keeping score - right now I keep track of just the bogies and pars - those are victories for me - LOL
    it will get better.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerz
    What's your score these days?
    I havent even gotten to the point where its worth keeping score - right now I keep track of just the bogies and pars - those are victories for me - LOL

Leave a comment:

• horsesense
    replied
    Thats awesome.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    What's your score these days?

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    started a topic Hole in One - Theres always Hope

Hole in One - Theres always Hope

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070408/.../glf_ace_at102

You got be kidding me - at least it gives me something to look forward to one day LOL -
Working...
X