Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women! I've Got Some Baaaaad News for the Men!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women! I've Got Some Baaaaad News for the Men!

This afternoon, while sitting in a Burger King
    drive-thru waiting for my change, what do YOU think happened?

A MAN rear-ended me! Yes, you heard it right...a MAN!

This is going to let a lot of fellas down on the board who
    go along in their days thinking women are the worst drivers!

I looked into my review mirror and HE's throwing his hands up in the air!
    What the heck is that about anyhow.

I let him off the hook though. He did make about a 1/2 of a dime width paint chip, and my car is 8 years old. He said "Sorry about that, my foot slipped off the brake and onto the gas." Yeah, likely story, heard THAT ONE before.
    He's one lucky dude.

Good thing he sweetened up when I got out of my car.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Was he good-lookin?
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Battle Of The Sexes Lol

You know, 8 times out of 10 when there is a car riding your butt, it is a woman.

However, I had a similar thing happen at Taco Bell with a guy yakking on his cell phone. I am very particular about people behind me because my trailer hitch cover is a Bronco one that I bought at the stadium. When ever ANYBODY gets close to my rear end, I get upset.

At least he didn't damage your car too bad HW.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
        Was he good-lookin?
        No, that's why I didn't press charges and lengthen that little ronde vu out.

j/k about the ronde vu part. No, absolutely not, completely the opposite.
        He didn't even get out to look at his car....let me put it that way!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
          You know, 8 times out of 10 when there is a car riding your butt, it is a woman.

However, I had a similar thing happen at Taco Bell with a guy yakking on his cell phone. I am very particular about people behind me because my trailer hitch cover is a Bronco one that I bought at the stadium. When ever ANYBODY gets close to my rear end, I get upset.

At least he didn't damage your car too bad HW.
          I get very upset when someone gets too close to my rear-end too.

Comment

I'm worse...

LOL, that's funny. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious.

I would just like to add that I am the worst driver in history. There probably aren't any girls with worse driving records than I have.

There was a period where I was in at least one accident a year. By the end of that period, I had been in 5 major and several more minor accidents. Luckily, I think I'm past that now. 3 years without an accident and I didn't run into you today

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
              No, that's why I didn't press charges and lengthen that little ronde vu out.

j/k about the ronde vu part. No, absolutely not, completely the opposite.
              He didn't even get out to look at his car....let me put it that way!

Dang.

And BTW. I happen to be a really great driver. I NEVER EVER tail gate because I hate it. AND IM A GIRL HOLY CRAP. AND I KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                LOL, that's funny. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious.

I would just like to add that I am the worst driver in history. There probably aren't any girls with worse driving records than I have.

There was a period where I was in at least one accident a year. By the end of that period, I had been in 5 major and several more minor accidents. Luckily, I think I'm past that now. 3 years without an accident and I didn't run into you today
                Okay, but all Snapper wants to know is "are you cute?"
                Everything else in that case may be completely disregarded.

Comment

I'm sure it was your fault somehow HW
                  Poor guy must have been starving and you are counting your change.

He needed sustinance, fast, and a woman was in his way.

So he gave you a love bump.

Comment

Well, if you get in a wreck with a cute guy, it makes things a bit easier right? Makes you less angry.

Comment

Hmmm...

There's a pic of me in the "This is my picture" thread, but I'd have to say...probably not cute enough to get away with smashing Snapper's car.

I'm a pretty average looking guy...

Comment

There's a pic of me in the "This is my picture" thread, but I'd have to say...probably not cute enough to get away with smashing Snapper's car.

I like average looking guys.

But if you SMASHED my jeep I may be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                          I'm sure it was your fault somehow HW
                          Poor guy must have been starving and you are counting your change.

He needed sustinance, fast, and a woman was in his way.

So he gave you a love bump.
                          A love-bump. Cute.

Nah, I was tempted to put my car into reverse and let my
                          foot slip off the brake too, but I was overcome with rational thinking.
                          And I was hungry myself I guess.

He was elated I didn't make a big deal of it. A MAN for you. All one way.

Comment

A love-bump. Cute.

Nah, I was tempted to put my car into reverse and let my
                            foot slip off the brake too, but I was overcome with rational thinking.
                            And I was hungry myself I guess.

He was elated I didn't make a big deal of it. A MAN for you. All one way.
                            Yea reminds me of when a guy rear ended me at a stop sign.

Funny part: there was a woman in his car.

Coincidence? I think not!

Comment

Are you CLEAN? Sometimes, it just comes down to that.
                              Average looking is good looking too. Don't be hard on yourself.
                              Just watch your driving!

Comment

Working...
                              X