Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women! I've Got Some Baaaaad News for the Men!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by His Wife
    A MAN rear-ended me!
    Since this is a PG forum, I am not going to take this quote and run with it...
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Kapaibro
      There's a porn film waiting to be written from that sentence alone.
      I'm sure it's already been written and produced....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #93
        Ok, without getting banned, I would like to write a little summary of what's been said here...

        Originally posted by Cinny

        Its Asian WOMEN being...
        Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD

        rear-ended twice, both by men with no women in sight. The first one had an old beat up truck and cheap...

        The second one was this cute little old guy in the parking lot.
        Originally posted by Chidoze

        I've been rear ended twice by women and once by a man.

        The one by the man was by all means a retarded one.
        Sorry, just had to do it. It was too funny...

        No banning please...

        EDIT:: Blamed Chidoze for the wrong quote the first time...sorry
        Last edited by dare2bme; 04-10-2007, 07:00 PM.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by dare2bme
          Ok, without getting banned, I would like to write a little summary of what's been said here...







          Sorry, just had to do it. It was too funny...

          No banning please...
          That was hillarious. Where's Cinny right now...he'd probably want to 'add on' to that.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

          John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by dare2bme
            Ok, without getting banned, I would like to write a little summary of what's been said here...
            Originally posted by Chidoze
            Its Asian WOMEN being...





            Sorry, just had to do it. It was too funny...

            No banning please...
            Uh, I didnt write that.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Chidoze
              Uh, I didnt write that.
              My bad...I edited it...SORRY!!

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by dare2bme
                My bad...I edited it...SORRY!!

                Cool Beans.......I just dont want to be responsible for something that came out of Cinny's mouth.....oops.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by tnedator
                  Since this is a PG forum, I am not going to take this quote and run with it...
                  no kidding, I wanted to also but HW and Red would of kicked my ass.
                  [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                  Adopted player Lindsey

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Saddletramp
                    no kidding, I wanted to also but HW and Red would of kicked my ass.
                    After I posted that, I realized that while I resisted, I think I was the only one that resisted taking that line and running with it
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by tnedator
                      After I posted that, I realized that while I resisted, I think I was the only one that resisted taking that line and running with it
                      probably but then I am sure you and I would of went futher than anyone else has. Cinny has to much fear of being banned. I jsut fear Red more than admin. I have to.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Saddletramp
                        probably but then I am sure you and I would of went futher than anyone else has. Cinny has to much fear of being banned. I jsut fear Red more than admin. I have to.
                        Yes, all the possible resonses that went through me head I had to keep saying, "bad fingers, you will NOT type that..." LOL
                        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by tnedator
                          Yes, all the possible resonses that went through me head I had to keep saying, "bad fingers, you will NOT type that..." LOL
                          ditto
                          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                          Adopted player Lindsey

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X