Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since this is the only accessable forum at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since this is the only accessable forum at work...

...it looks like you guys will get your fill of me.

Websense has gotten a hold of the two message board I frequent most...this one to follow suit soon I'm sure.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

This is basicly the only forum I post in.

Comment

That's obvious, juding by your post count.

Comment

Yeah, I just post Bull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead4
          Yeah, I just post Bull ****.
          Well that's what happens when you are a Packer fan with nothing to contribute.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
            Well that's what happens when you are a Packer fan with nothing to contribute.
            exactly.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead4
              exactly.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
              Dammit cheesy... you make insults no fun when you agree to them.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                Dammit cheesy... you make insults no fun when you agree to them.
                that's my plan.

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                  ...it looks like you guys will get your fill of me.

Websense has gotten a hold of the two message board I frequent most...this one to follow suit soon I'm sure.
                  Not that I want you to leave, but you have options. Look for a web proxy. If you find one that websense hasn't blocked, you'll be able to go to your other boards from there...

Good luck...

You're always welcome here regardless...

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
                    Not that I want you to leave, but you have options. Look for a web proxy. If you find one that websense hasn't blocked, you'll be able to go to your other boards from there...

Good luck...

You're always welcome here regardless...

I like posting here, don't get me wrong. The other two forums I post in are car forums, Mustang forums to be exact, and talking cars doesn't get old to me nearly as fast as football does.

<---computer dumb...don't know what a web proxy is or how to use one.

Comment

what about the cardinals forum ??
                      sigpic

Comment

I hate websense. won't let me get on myspace or anything at school. it sucks.

DOWN WITH WEBSENSE!
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                          I like posting here, don't get me wrong. The other two forums I post in are car forums, Mustang forums to be exact, and talking cars doesn't get old to me nearly as fast as football does.

<---computer dumb...don't know what a web proxy is or how to use one.
                          A proxy is something that lets you surf the web anonymously by hiding your IP and other stuff, so it makes it so that websense can't tell what your doing.

It doesn't matter though because websense has proxy avoidance blocked to.
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
                            what about the cardinals forum ??
                            I only post there in the political subforum...and not very often at that.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                              A proxy is something that lets you surf the web anonymously by hiding your IP and other stuff, so it makes it so that websense can't tell what your doing.

It doesn't matter though because websense has proxy avoidance blocked to.
                              It isn't exactly Websense...just a type of blocker. It pisses me off. I make sure to delete all of my temp internet files and everything else so that communication squadron can't see what I'm looking at...so someone else isn't doing their damn job.

Comment

Working...
                              X