Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run-Ins with Other Dnver Fans...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Run-Ins with Other Dnver Fans...

    Hello All!!! I thought it might be Nice to share our Stories about when we have Run Into other Random Denver Bronco Fans! (I dont know if this has been before...but here goes...)

    Ill Start...


    Yesterday I went to play Texan Hild Em at the local Sports Bar. There was a guy, alone, at the End of the bar wearing a Pristine White Denver Hat & T-Shirt!!!

    I contimplated talking to him for a while and then decided What the Heck! I walked over and said Hello and complimented his out-fit...He, of course, Thanked me and proceeded to pull up his shirt sleeve and reveal a Stunning Bronco head Tattoo!!!! :thumb: :clap:

    I then HAD to show off mine!!! We then got in a quick conversation on where we were from and where are families were still and what not. I had to cut the conversation short because the game was starting...(Dang)

    About 10min later the bar tender comes up to me and says 'The Guy in the White Hat wants to buy you a beer' (THE GUY IN THE WHITE HAT?!?!?!?! what a Ding-Dong)

    So, I order my beer and get a message with it...'From One Fan to Another' (HOW NICE!!!) BUT, by the chance I got away to say Thank You...He was Gone!!! I felt really bad about it...but hopefully I will see him again to return the favor!

    So, There It Is!!! My Cool Run-In with a Fellow Fan!!!


    Whats Yours???
    Snk16!!
    VulcanGLF2

  • #2
    Originally posted by Broncaholic7
    Hello All!!! I thought it might be Nice to share our Stories about when we have Run Into other Random Denver Bronco Fans! (I dont know if this has been before...but here goes...)

    Ill Start...


    Yesterday I went to play Texan Hild Em at the local Sports Bar. There was a guy, alone, at the End of the bar wearing a Pristine White Denver Hat & T-Shirt!!!

    I contimplated talking to him for a while and then decided What the Heck! I walked over and said Hello and complimented his out-fit...He, of course, Thanked me and proceeded to pull up his shirt sleeve and reveal a Stunning Bronco head Tattoo!!!! :thumb:

    I then HAD to show off mine!!! We then got in a quick conversation on where we were from and where are families were still and what not. I had to cut the conversation short because the game was starting...(Dang)

    About 10min later the bar tender comes up to me and says 'The Guy in the White Hat wants to buy you a beer' (THE GUY IN THE WHITE HAT?!?!?!?! what a Ding-Dong)

    So, I order my beer and get a message with it...'From One Fan to Another' (HOW NICE!!!) BUT, by the chance I got away to say Thank You...He was Gone!!! I felt really bad about it...but hopefully I will see him again to return the favor!

    So, There It Is!!! My Cool Run-In with a Fellow Fan!!!


    Whats Yours???
    Very cool, B7... But I think the question on all the ladies' minds is "Was he cute?"

    Wish I could run into other fans out here, but they're definitely few and far-between...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by redbirdy80
      Very cool, B7... But I think the question on all the ladies' minds is "Was he cute?"

      Wish I could run into other fans out here, but they're definitely few and far-between...

      Of course He was a good looking guy...I wouldnt talk to anyone less...However, Not good enough to keep me away from poker!!!


      Snk16!!
      VulcanGLF2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Broncaholic7

        Of course He was a good looking guy...I wouldnt talk to anyone less...However, Not good enough to keep me away from poker!!!




        Well, we'll hope that NEXT time, you'll have more time to chat
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I run into Denver fans all the time...but it really does nothing but make me smile as I push them down the steps!!!!


















          Okay...so I'm not that mean, but I do like to talk a little smack on occassion!!! I am surrounded by Broncos fans!!! It's kind of sad really!!!


          Comment


          • #6
            i met jwinndu...

            he came over the horizon...

            i saw him...

            he saw me...

            it was pure magic...

            we shook hands...

            we talked...

            we touched...

            it was all the good bits from peter pan...


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by redbirdy80
              Very cool, B7... But I think the question on all the ladies' minds is "Was he cute?"

              Wish I could run into other fans out here, but they're definitely few and far-between...
              as long as they are short, fat bald, and ugly you can run into all the fans you want dear.





              oh wait that describes me.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • #8
                At Mile High Stadium on game days.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Saddletramp
                  as long as they are short, fat bald, and ugly you can run into all the fans you want dear.

                  oh wait that describes me.
                  No it doesn't, and

                  Thanks, baby...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by redbirdy80
                    No it doesn't, and

                    Thanks, baby...
                    welcome honey
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by anton...
                      i met jwinndu...

                      he came over the horizon...

                      i saw him...

                      he saw me...

                      it was pure magic...

                      we shook hands...

                      we talked...

                      we touched...

                      it was all the good bits from peter pan...

                      Without the nasty side effects of the recall, huh? lol


                      Actually, anton is one of MANY people I have met from here on the boards at games. And a few not at games. Even a few that I went to games with.

                      Among them are;

                      Anton of course.
                      Lord Trychon
                      AZ Snake Fan
                      Broncos Mtnman! - My club level pal, and fellow cheerleader harasser.
                      PainterDave - Where the hell are you Painterman?
                      Str8jacket - not at a game
                      Bronx2003 - all the way from England!
                      Blue Damsel.
                      Duece of Club
                      Kristian87 - I think I got that right.
                      A couple who came to the AFC Championship game all the way from Australia. Sorry, I forgot the name.
                      Admin. Better not forget the boss, huh? lol

                      I am SURE I am forgetting a few. Sorry guys.

                      Almost met LawDog in Cali last year when we went to look at colleges for my daughter. We just couldnt make the time as I was just passing thru on the way to Palm Springs. (I guess that doesnt really count.)


                      Tonight, I saw two trucks with Bronco license plates with numbers VERY close to mine. But I didnt bump into them. lol

                      Whenever I travel, I ALWAYS bring Bronco stuff. T-shirts, a coat, a hat, whatever. I show my pride all over, and have several times been approached and high fived or just met with another fan.

                      On the beach in Hawaii, several times. At Yellowstone and Yosemite. In Connecticut a few years back when my aunt died. Met a guy in the tiny B&B who was a fellow Bronco fan.

                      Of course, living in Denver, even outside of it, I am surrounded by Bronco fans. We are everywhere around here. I cannot go out without seeing a sticker, or something on a car showing the pride.

                      BUt most of my best stories are meeting other fans from around the league. Mosty Raider fans who approch me and comment on the shirt I am wearing, which is usually a Raider Hater shirt. (I have several.)

                      Those are probably th best memories. I have yet to get into a fight with one of them. Despite our mutual hatred for each oter's teams, we all know understand the importance of the other to our own teams.

                      After all, what good is good without evil to balance it?


                      Last edited by JWinn; 04-09-2007, 08:48 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've been to the last two Broncos games here at Raven Stadium and was surprised at all the orange I saw. When we passed each other smiles, high fives. It was like belonging to a club. On the Light Rail home, there were some fans going to BWI Airport to fly home to CO.
                        Administrator

                        Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                        Lupus Awareness

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X