i'm the luckiest person ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm the luckiest person ever!

i guess this thread is just really to brag... i'm not usually a gloater, but i just can't hold it in...

today alone while surfing the web, i have been selected 6 times to recieve 2 FREE ipod nanos, and i've won 2 free xbox 360s!

i don't have nearly enough tvs or ears for all those, so i'll let you guys know when my giant wooden crate full of free electronics shows up and maybe i'll hook you up!

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

i'm jealous

Comment

Beginners luck I'm sure....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        i'm jealous
        man i know right? i don't want to jinx it or anything, but i was selected almost every single time i went to nfldraftcountdown.com today!!! i'm scared to visit again, because it's starting to really freak me out.. i mean, i don't NEED 14 ipod nanos...

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."

Comment

I won 6 free laptops yesterday
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
            Hook your favorite sister in Nebraska up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
              man i know right? i don't want to jinx it or anything, but i was selected almost every single time i went to nfldraftcountdown.com today!!! i'm scared to visit again, because it's starting to really freak me out.. i mean, i don't NEED 14 ipod nanos...
              That happens to me sometimes, but the ads always get replaced with slutty females..

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                me and you got something freaky going on here saddletramp..

maybe we should start an ebay store and then buy yachts.

That happens to me sometimes, but the ads always get replaced with slutty females..
                that's just as lucky

Comment

you know what i didnt win nothing but. I got the BESTEST wife a man could ever want ... ill take that over anything any day
                  The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                  While he sits by his hearth at home.
                  Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                  That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                    you know what i didnt win nothing but. I got the BESTEST wife a man could ever want ... ill take that over anything any day
                    I gots the bestest girlfriend on the planet so there.

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Even better! :thumb:

Comment

Is this really a serious post?

I've probably won tons more stuff than you guys... playing those games on MySpace is fun.

Comment

Working...
                        X