Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Verdict Is in! Anna Nicole's Baby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Verdict Is in! Anna Nicole's Baby

    (April 10) -- More than two months after Anna Nicole Smith 's death and 10 months since the birth of her daughter Dannielynn, another chapter in the former model's saga has been written.

    Smith's boyfriend Larry Birkhead says DNA has proven he is the father of her infant daughter.


    I can see more drama happening to this poor baby!

  • #2
    I just saw that... the lawyer guy is probably heated even though he said he wont fight for custody. He just saw millions fly away.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NBudris
      I just saw that... the lawyer guy is probably heated even though he said he wont fight for custody. He just saw millions fly away.

      Yeah if there were no "millions" involved would they actually even care this much? probably not. The baby would have gone to Grandma..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
        Yeah if there were no "millions" involved would they actually even care this much? probably not. The baby would have gone to Grandma..
        So, first he assisted the only heir (the son) commit suicide (not proven, just my theory). Then, you help the woman commit suicide (also not proven, but what the hell, this is my story). All so you can be the custodial parent and rake in the millions (ummm, still not proven)... Then someone else snatches the baby and the money out from under you...it's a sad day to be a druggy, scumbag lawyer.

        Oh well, I'm sure there's someone else he can kill out there somewhere...

        BTW, the disclaimers are because of Howard (the lawyer) and his lawyer (Jon Benet's parents lawyer). If you are guilty and upset about it, is there a better lawyer in the whole world?

        Ok, off the soapbox...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
          Yeah if there were no "millions" involved would they actually even care this much? probably not. The baby would have gone to Grandma..
          Grandma's even more evil than the lawyer!

          Comment


          • #6
            I hate this story!

            I don't care who annas babys daddy is

            everyone is amazed by it though!

            lol


            I still miss the blue background.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by maruske845
              I hate this story!

              I don't care who annas babys daddy is

              everyone is amazed by it though!

              lol
              C'mon you have to see the irony in it...

              This is the first time IN HISTORY that 2 men are fighting TO BE the father...

              Comment


              • #8
                Great, another month of TV with more Anna Nicole Smith topics.

                :brick:
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Chidoze
                  Great, another month of TV with more Anna Nicole Smith topics.

                  :brick:
                  T.......V........?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by str8jacket
                    T.......V........?

                    Yea, you know......the thing aliens invented? :thumb:
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chidoze
                      Yea, you know......the thing aliens invented? :thumb:
                      Oh.

                      Right.

                      That.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why are people wasting so much time on this crack *****?
                        sigpic

                        :cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

                        D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

                        :logo:
                        Denver Broncos General Manager

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lorcust
                          Why are people wasting so much time on this crack *****?
                          Because Nancy Grace told me to.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Saddest commentary on American life....

                            1) The father is picked out of a lineup.

                            2) Nancy Grace is on TV in the first place. (Puh----leeeeeze)

                            3) The guy acts like he hit the lotto instead of grieving for the mother or the fact that the child will grow up 'never' knowing her mother.

                            4) That this happened in the first place ( Hi....your famous so it's OK to kill yourself on any drug you want, yeah, yeah, I "really" care about you)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Superchop7
                              Saddest commentary on American life....

                              1) The father is picked out of a lineup.

                              2) Nancy Grace is on TV in the first place. (Puh----leeeeeze)

                              3) The guy acts like he hit the lotto instead of grieving for the mother or the fact that the child will grow up 'never' knowing her mother.

                              4) That this happened in the first place ( Hi....your famous so it's OK to kill yourself on any drug you want, yeah, yeah, I "really" care about you)

                              Just think about the origin of this story.....how Anna got famous!

                              Got boobs....

                              Got billionaire....

                              He got dead.....

                              Anna got millions....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X