Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you tend to see the positives in others or the negatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very optimistic, and unfortunately I always think the worst about people, their intentions, and the world in general... not a very good thing at times, but I am working on it.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

For the most part I'd consider myself a happy person, but my view on society. . . people in general as that we're inherently "evil". . .

Thomas Hobbes would be proud.

Comment

I view negative qualities in a positive light.

I view positive qualities in a negative light.

I view neutrality with ambivalence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          I had this conversation with someone yesterday and I wonder what the interwebs thinks about the subject. There are some people tending to think only what liked on others, others what could be improved. What do you think? I personally think the matter needs balance since being too pessimist is overwhelming but also seeing everything being great can lead to forgetting about important problems piling up.

:wave:
          Good question. I'm very back and forth. I have such a competitive nature, that I think I tend to look at someone (male) negatively at first if I feel I'm competing against him.

But when it comes to lifes choices and decision, and the results of those decisions, I'm VERY much positive. Sometimes too much so and don't allow myself to see the negative that COULD arise if I'm not careful.

When looking at the Broncos, that depends on the particular seasons. Both years that we went to the Super Bowl.. I didn't think we would make it.... in fact, the 1988 season, I was even picking against us in the playoffs, because I didn't think we had a good enough team to get there (not that I didn't WANT them to, just didn't think we would).

I also tend to get negative on something/someone when I feel everyone else is OVERLY positive. Maybe thats just the antagonist in me. But at the same time, if everyone is negative on something, I tend to go positive.

Everything has their conditions and circumstances, and one day you can be positive, and the next completely negative on the same subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Superchop7
            I view negative qualities in a positive light.

I view positive qualities in a negative light.

I view neutrality with ambivalence.

nice... *chuckles*.. I like that

Comment

I used to try and see the good in people, trying to see what made them a good person. Now, not so much. If they arent good when I meet them, I seldom give a second chance.
              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
              X