No announcement yet.

Teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't go to the dentist....let your teeth rot out...and eat soup the rest of your life....................j/k

I need to go to the dentist myself....I have switched jobs, and now my insurance will pay for 2 cleanings a year......guess I better take advantage of that.....just hate to go when I haven't gone for a couple of years....it feels like they are ripping my teeth and gums out...that's what happens when you don't go every 6 months or so.....
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

I went to the dentist 6 months ago, the first time in something like 10 years.

I never had dental insurance so iw asn't about to go and spend 1000's of dollars! My wife went a few times due to an impacted wisdom tooth. Holy frickin cow! They added up all the expected work and it totaled around $4000!! Needless to say she did what absolutely had to be done and then I got coverage last year.

When I went to see the dentist they couldn't believe it had been that long since my last visit. I had 2 minor cavities and some deep cleaning necessary on my gums but otherwise all was good. Now my teeth are much healthier..

Comment

It goes to show you, IMO - that you are born with either good teeth or bad teeth - same with bones - Now its weird for me cause I have crappy teeth but real strong bones - have never broken one in my life and Ive fallen off horse had animals step on me -etc not a one :knocksonwood:

But my teeth are crap - now my brother and sister have great teeth but they are only my half bro and sis and they got their teeth from my dad - he had great teeth till he ruined them when he was on drugs

I just wish I could rip them all out and get perfect permanent implant in my whole mouth - anyone got 50k and a few weeks to cover for me at work - LOL

Comment

Your teeth are sooo beautiful. They remind me of the bright stars up the sky..

and they come out night too...

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            Your teeth are sooo beautiful. They remind me of the bright stars up the sky..

and they come out night too...

Bite Me - pun intended

Comment

I hate the dentist....I had 2 root canals on my 2 front broken teeth when I was twelve years old. I have caps over those teeth....I think the dentist is the devil. :devil:
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                I hate the dentist....I had 2 root canals on my 2 front broken teeth when I was twelve years old. I have caps over those teeth....I think the dentist is the devil. :devil:

HEY BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss ya

Comment

Working...
                X