I have been coughing for three weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by His Wife
    If the cough is dry (unproductive), low-temp (99.0 or less), coughing fits....

My guess is pneumonia.

Be careful and take care.
    Treatment = amputation at the neck *insert surgical smiley here*
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
      I even took some medicine to feel better, but it isnt really working. My throat was dry today and I am still not feeling well at all.

I dont really have a fever, but I am tired all day and I am drinking much more water than I used to. What could I do to get better? does anyone know if there is any chance that I am having something else and not a simple cough, and what could it be?

There was this one time it seemed like I had a cold for a month, but it was a stomach infection, once the infection got treated the cold went away. I know it sounds rare, but it happened, and I dont know if this is the same thing

I dont know if you remember but a couple a weeks ago I was very sick..I prob coughed for a least a month straight.. The only thing that cleared mine finally was two prescriptions of antibiotics from my doctor.. I had borderline pnemonia though.. but you should go get checked out!

Comment

oh boy, It might be pneumonia I do have dry cough. Ummm, thanks for the advice, I really did not want to go to a doctor but I think I might next week if I dont feel any better.

I am feeling better today though, my throat is sore, but no coughing . Still, I will see what happens this weekend

:salute:

Comment

Working...
        X