If you won the Powerball. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tpryce93
    Buy my parents anything and everything they ever wanted or will want.

Find myself an enzo ferrari and buy one of those bad mothers. or a bugatti veyron. or both. Then a house.

quit school, get a financial advisor, invest all that other crap.

Help out my aunts and uncles (buy them house and other junk)

Buy Psychostick a tour bus. (a kick-ass band that's unfortunately touring with 6 other dudes, in a cramped van)

Donate to various charities.

Get a couple of my friends a car.

Start up my own record label so i can start cleaning up the music industry scum.

Buy a Modulus Q5 bass, with an ampeg SVT-4 pro amp, and an ampeg cab. So me and my friends can get our band started.

And get my bandmates some kick ass gear as well.

Save about a million and put it into a bank account specifically for gambling away.

Like Dream i've always wanted to play in the world series of poker.
    If you are going to get an Enzo, I suggest getting professional driving lessons.

I was watching a Ferrari show on History channel, and apparantly the Enzo has too much power for the average person.

I wouldn't want you to be like Eddie Griffin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms

Comment

Buy the Rockies

Nah, I'd build a new home, take care of my kids and parents and then spend the rest of my life playing backyard baseball and football and fly fishing on the weekdays.

Heaven...
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Put enough aside for the kids to go to college, then enough aside for me and my wife to enjoy, take care of mom and dad; I guess mother and father-in-law and give the rest away to my choice of needy families (and a bunch of them). I don't have to worry because I don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
          If you are going to get an Enzo, I suggest getting professional driving lessons.

I was watching a Ferrari show on History channel, and apparantly the Enzo has too much power for the average person.

I wouldn't want you to be like Eddie Griffin
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms
          haha i heard about Eddie.

And that's a good idea about getting driving lessons. hire Dale Jr. for a day
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
            Buy the Rockies

Nah, I'd build a new home, take care of my kids and parents and then spend the rest of my life playing backyard baseball and football and fly fishing on the weekdays.

Heaven...
            im your new best friend now!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
              im your new best friend now!!!

I'm wounded Dawg, I always thought we'd been friends

Comment

If I did win the PB......

I'd tell 'no one' to keep my name safe and out of the public, for that would sure spread like wildfire.

I'd change my phone number immediately to a cell phone.

I'd contact an attorney, a trust officer, a tax attorney, and AZSnakeFan, and
                I'm not joking.

Then, when I felt all was protected and life was secure.....
                I'd feed hungry people and go shopping. Because I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't be able to enjoy it without sharing it with those who need, those who took care of me when in need, and then me.

I'd put money in a trust for my daughter for college, expenses to live, and the 'what ifs' and stagger out the years on that.

I'd sell my house and move onto a ranch, with about 10 acres. I'd purchase a few horses. I'd get a mowing company or at least a riding mower. I'd plant lots and lots of trees on my property.

I'd buy a hand gun and take lessons on a shooting range.

I'd get a personal trainer.
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                  If I did win the PB......

I'd tell 'no one' to keep my name safe and out of the public, for that would sure spread like wildfire.

I'd change my phone number immediately to a cell phone.

I'd contact an attorney, a trust officer, a tax attorney, and AZSnakeFan, and
                  I'm not joking.

Then, when I felt all was protected and life was secure.....
                  I'd feed hungry people and go shopping. Because I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't be able to enjoy it without sharing it with those who need, those who took care of me when in need, and then me.

I'd put money in a trust for my daughter for college, expenses to live, and the 'what ifs' and stagger out the years on that.

I'd sell my house and move onto a ranch, with about 10 acres. I'd purchase a few horses. I'd get a mowing company or at least a riding mower. I'd plant lots and lots of trees on my property.

I'd buy a hand gun and take lessons on a shooting range.

I'd get a personal trainer.
                  I could teach you how to shoot the gun!

Comment

stole my answer, his wife!

i'd buy guns. . . lots and lots of guns. . . . .
                    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                      I could teach you how to shoot the gun!
                      Oohhhhhhhh.....Target Practice with Cinny, not isn't that a funny thought?

What will we aim at first Cinny? Bad Artwork?
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                        stole my answer, his wife!

i'd buy guns. . . lots and lots of guns. . . . .
                        The guns? Or 'passing out'?

We'd just have to make sure we pass out BEFORE we buy the guns! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                          Oohhhhhhhh.....Target Practice with Cinny, not isn't that a funny thought?

What will we aim at first Cinny? Bad Artwork?
                          HW...I thought you meant aiming at Cinny himself for a moment

Comment

If I had that kind of money.... pffft I'd get me and my family out of da CPT in like 2 seconds and be on my way to da ATL.
                            sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHA so did i!!!
                              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                              smart fans, eh?

Comment

That's because I didn't speaka gooda Englisha on thata lasta posta!

Comment

Working...
                                X