X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream
    What would be the first thing you'd do? Secondly, what would be the first five things you'd do or items you'd buy? Sorry for all these dumb threads, I'm just HAPPY.

For me, I'd make sure my Grandparents, Parents were taken care of for life. They've worked hard for so long and where it's a typical answer, I'd definitely want to take care of them.

1) Help my brother and sister out. Especially my sister and her kids, get some college accounts going and just help them enjoy life too.

2) Start some sort of foundation. Contrary to popular belief, Dream is a nice guy and cares about people. Most likely it'd be a foundation or group that would help in particular children who come from broken homes, (divorce, etc.) and possible efforts to help better their lives and show them the meaning of family.

3) Pay off all college debt. Not a whole lot of debt two years into school, but I'd make sure my debt towards schooling would be gone.

4) Save and invest. Put what money I did have into bank accounts and part of it into the stock market. Play it safe and take risks. Best of both worlds.

5) Play in the World Series of Poker. I've always liked gambling, and this seems too logical to pass up.

Honorable Mention: Buy more lottery tickets, vacation and possible buying of a sports franchise.
    I would retire my folks. if i had money left over i would set up trust accounts for my nephews and neices. i would buy a house in the woods. just really depending on how much money i won. but first and foremost would be to take care of those who helped me all my life

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    How much money we talking about here?

Only after that can I make my decision.

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by SmithOverTO
    HW...I thought you meant aiming at Cinny himself for a moment
    That's because I didn't speaka gooda Englisha on thata lasta posta!

Leave a comment:

• darrent/hero
    replied

HAHAHAHA so did i!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spyder
    replied
    If I had that kind of money.... pffft I'd get me and my family out of da CPT in like 2 seconds and be on my way to da ATL.

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Originally posted by His Wife
    Oohhhhhhhh.....Target Practice with Cinny, not isn't that a funny thought?

What will we aim at first Cinny? Bad Artwork?

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by dogfish
    stole my answer, his wife!

i'd buy guns. . . lots and lots of guns. . . . .
    The guns? Or 'passing out'?

We'd just have to make sure we pass out BEFORE we buy the guns! :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    I could teach you how to shoot the gun!
    Oohhhhhhhh.....Target Practice with Cinny, not isn't that a funny thought?

What will we aim at first Cinny? Bad Artwork?

Leave a comment:

• dogfish
    replied
    stole my answer, his wife!

i'd buy guns. . . lots and lots of guns. . . . .

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by His Wife
    If I did win the PB......

I'd tell 'no one' to keep my name safe and out of the public, for that would sure spread like wildfire.

I'd change my phone number immediately to a cell phone.

I'd contact an attorney, a trust officer, a tax attorney, and AZSnakeFan, and
    I'm not joking.

Then, when I felt all was protected and life was secure.....
    I'd feed hungry people and go shopping. Because I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't be able to enjoy it without sharing it with those who need, those who took care of me when in need, and then me.

I'd put money in a trust for my daughter for college, expenses to live, and the 'what ifs' and stagger out the years on that.

I'd sell my house and move onto a ranch, with about 10 acres. I'd purchase a few horses. I'd get a mowing company or at least a riding mower. I'd plant lots and lots of trees on my property.

I'd buy a hand gun and take lessons on a shooting range.

I'd get a personal trainer.
    I could teach you how to shoot the gun!

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    If I did win the PB......

I'd tell 'no one' to keep my name safe and out of the public, for that would sure spread like wildfire.

I'd change my phone number immediately to a cell phone.

I'd contact an attorney, a trust officer, a tax attorney, and AZSnakeFan, and
    I'm not joking.

Then, when I felt all was protected and life was secure.....
    I'd feed hungry people and go shopping. Because I know myself well enough to know I wouldn't be able to enjoy it without sharing it with those who need, those who took care of me when in need, and then me.

I'd put money in a trust for my daughter for college, expenses to live, and the 'what ifs' and stagger out the years on that.

I'd sell my house and move onto a ranch, with about 10 acres. I'd purchase a few horses. I'd get a mowing company or at least a riding mower. I'd plant lots and lots of trees on my property.

I'd buy a hand gun and take lessons on a shooting range.

I'd get a personal trainer.

Leave a comment:

• SmithOverTO
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgFanatic
    im your new best friend now!!!

I'm wounded Dawg, I always thought we'd been friends

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Buy the Rockies

Nah, I'd build a new home, take care of my kids and parents and then spend the rest of my life playing backyard baseball and football and fly fishing on the weekdays.

Heaven...
    im your new best friend now!!!

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    If you are going to get an Enzo, I suggest getting professional driving lessons.

I was watching a Ferrari show on History channel, and apparantly the Enzo has too much power for the average person.

I wouldn't want you to be like Eddie Griffin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNVrMZX2kms
    haha i heard about Eddie.

And that's a good idea about getting driving lessons. hire Dale Jr. for a day

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    Put enough aside for the kids to go to college, then enough aside for me and my wife to enjoy, take care of mom and dad; I guess mother and father-in-law and give the rest away to my choice of needy families (and a bunch of them). I don't have to worry because I don't play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X