• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much money we talking about here?

Only after that can I make my decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
      What would be the first thing you'd do? Secondly, what would be the first five things you'd do or items you'd buy? Sorry for all these dumb threads, I'm just HAPPY.

For me, I'd make sure my Grandparents, Parents were taken care of for life. They've worked hard for so long and where it's a typical answer, I'd definitely want to take care of them.

1) Help my brother and sister out. Especially my sister and her kids, get some college accounts going and just help them enjoy life too.

2) Start some sort of foundation. Contrary to popular belief, Dream is a nice guy and cares about people. Most likely it'd be a foundation or group that would help in particular children who come from broken homes, (divorce, etc.) and possible efforts to help better their lives and show them the meaning of family.

3) Pay off all college debt. Not a whole lot of debt two years into school, but I'd make sure my debt towards schooling would be gone.

4) Save and invest. Put what money I did have into bank accounts and part of it into the stock market. Play it safe and take risks. Best of both worlds.

5) Play in the World Series of Poker. I've always liked gambling, and this seems too logical to pass up.

Honorable Mention: Buy more lottery tickets, vacation and possible buying of a sports franchise.
      I would retire my folks. if i had money left over i would set up trust accounts for my nephews and neices. i would buy a house in the woods. just really depending on how much money i won. but first and foremost would be to take care of those who helped me all my life
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Uhmm..Well I wouldnt quit school cause I only have 20 days left until I am out!! But I doubt I would go to college..lol..I dont know what I would do..That would be so much money I wouldnt know what to do with it all..I would probably go out and buy a PS3..A new truck..Buy my parents new vehichles as well and a new house..I would definitly quit my job..And ya..I seriously wouldnt know what to do with it all..

Comment

Well if I won like 300 million...

First off, before anything, I would buy this beauty.

http://www.hawaii-realty.com/hawaii-...ury-homes1.htm

Then give 50 million to my nuclear family, and spread out like 10 million to each family/household in my extended family (god dam my family members in Vietnam are going to be happy). So now I'm down to like 240 million. Donate 5 million to my school (Punahou School) and pay for the rest of my years at Punahou (currently in 8th grade). Buy a new limo for my dad (he drives a limo, he already has a pretty new limo but I want the best for him) and a hair stylist shop for my mom (she's a hair stylist). Buy other frivolous amenities such as a Bugatti Veyron, Aquada, and Ferrari Enzo. 230 million left. Hell I don't know why I bought stuff for my parents... I could just retire em...

But then I'd throw parties for my friends and stuff. Hire top notch security for my house and bank. Try to remain anonymous. Give money to charities. Throw the other 200 million in the bank and let it gather interest.

Comment

buy judge judy and make her juggle things for me...

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea.......buy up some square miles of the rainforest, so no-one can cut down the trees.

And quit my job, and do lots of nothing.

Comment

From the last time there was a Powerball/Lottery thread:

I'd give more money to my best friends rather than my sisters and brother. My friends are closer to me, and can be relied upon in hard times far more than my siblings.

My mum and step-father, I'd give a couple of million, and pay off their mortgage, and buy them both new cars.

I'd move myself to the States and go to University, and go to many many pro-sports games. I'd get Jaws over to Denver so that we could party it like mad things with Bronco-maniacs(and bring in Elway too!).

My 2 best friends I'd buy homes, and pay for them to go to whatever tertiary education facility they wanted.

I'd also donate a lot of money to animal shelters, SPCA and such, as I figure animals are pretty darn helpless and need lots of help. That and I always donate food to my local shelters.

I'd also put money in trust for my niece and nephews educations, and buy my folks a nice big stud farm with a damn good stallion for their thoroughbred breeding.

My 2 best friends have some fairly major health issues, so I'd also help them deal with those(you too Shannie).
                Last edited by Kapaibro; 04-13-2007, 04:57 AM.
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Its up to Tnedator

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                    Its up to Tnedator
                    Man, you ain't getting a cent.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Make loved ones comfortable.

Work part time.

Be a full time artist/ musician.
                      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
                        Make loved ones comfortable.

Work part time.

Be a full time artist/ musician.
                        Must just be the time of the day(30 minutes til the weekend), but I swear that said

Make love comfortably

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Must just be the time of the day(30 minutes til the weekend), but I swear that said

Make love comfortably

Yeah, ever since hubby had his schlong bronzed...it's just not been the same.

Comment

Yeah, ever since hubby had his schlong bronzed...it's just not been the same.
                            You couldn't just do the home pen:s casting kit?

No damage to the original, and you get one 'realistic copy' for when he's not home(you can even get them with battery powered inserts!).

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              You couldn't just do the home pen:s casting kit?

No damage to the original, and you get one 'realistic copy' for when he's not home(you can even get them with battery powered inserts!).

There is a lady known as the "Plaster Caster". She goes around and makes molds of rock star weiners.

She has a HUGE collection.

Kiss wrote a song about her.

Hubby just loves his sausage so much that he gets carried away.
                              Friggin freak, he is I tell ya.

Comment

There is a lady known as the "Plaster Caster". She goes around and makes molds of rock star weiners.

She has a HUGE collection.

Kiss wrote a song about her.

Hubby just loves his sausage so much that he gets carried away.
                                Friggin freak, he is I tell ya.
                                I'll find a link for you, and you can order one for him! I'm sure he'd like to 'bestow' one on you for when he's away!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Working...
                                X