Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antiwup
    replied
    - travel the world except the middle east cause it stinks there, i know cause ive been there!
    - i would build a house in denver
    - buy lifetime tickets to bronco home games
    - become a share holder in up and coming fortune 500 companies
    - i will never have kids so i wont have any lose ends to tie up for things like collage

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    If I won the powerball I would pay for all of my medical debt...I would set aside money for my medical debt to come so that it does not become debt...

Pay for a new auto and pay someone to drive me where I want to go!!! Build my dream house and supply my art studio, and be a life time Bengals season ticket owner!!!

Give my family everything they need...pay off their debts ect... and start a fund for all my godbabies for college...

Go back to school and travel travel travel...

Donate Donate Donate...I would not want it sitting around...what a waste when there are so many people in the world that could use it and need it more than me...after I do what things I want...I can earn a living!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
    There is a lady known as the "Plaster Caster". She goes around and makes molds of rock star weiners.

She has a HUGE collection.

Kiss wrote a song about her.

Hubby just loves his sausage so much that he gets carried away.
    Friggin freak, he is I tell ya.
    I'll find a link for you, and you can order one for him! I'm sure he'd like to 'bestow' one on you for when he's away!

Leave a comment:

• Fred the Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    You couldn't just do the home pen:s casting kit?

No damage to the original, and you get one 'realistic copy' for when he's not home(you can even get them with battery powered inserts!).

There is a lady known as the "Plaster Caster". She goes around and makes molds of rock star weiners.

She has a HUGE collection.

Kiss wrote a song about her.

Hubby just loves his sausage so much that he gets carried away.
    Friggin freak, he is I tell ya.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Yeah, ever since hubby had his schlong bronzed...it's just not been the same.
    You couldn't just do the home pen:s casting kit?

No damage to the original, and you get one 'realistic copy' for when he's not home(you can even get them with battery powered inserts!).

Leave a comment:

• Fred the Bunny
    replied
    Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Must just be the time of the day(30 minutes til the weekend), but I swear that said

Make love comfortably

Yeah, ever since hubby had his schlong bronzed...it's just not been the same.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Make loved ones comfortable.

Work part time.

Be a full time artist/ musician.
    Must just be the time of the day(30 minutes til the weekend), but I swear that said

Make love comfortably

Leave a comment:

• Fred the Bunny
    replied
    Make loved ones comfortable.

Work part time.

Be a full time artist/ musician.

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
    Its up to Tnedator
    Man, you ain't getting a cent.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Its up to Tnedator

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    From the last time there was a Powerball/Lottery thread:

I'd give more money to my best friends rather than my sisters and brother. My friends are closer to me, and can be relied upon in hard times far more than my siblings.

My mum and step-father, I'd give a couple of million, and pay off their mortgage, and buy them both new cars.

I'd move myself to the States and go to University, and go to many many pro-sports games. I'd get Jaws over to Denver so that we could party it like mad things with Bronco-maniacs(and bring in Elway too!).

My 2 best friends I'd buy homes, and pay for them to go to whatever tertiary education facility they wanted.

I'd also donate a lot of money to animal shelters, SPCA and such, as I figure animals are pretty darn helpless and need lots of help. That and I always donate food to my local shelters.

I'd also put money in trust for my niece and nephews educations, and buy my folks a nice big stud farm with a damn good stallion for their thoroughbred breeding.

My 2 best friends have some fairly major health issues, so I'd also help them deal with those(you too Shannie).
    Last edited by Kapaibro; 04-13-2007, 04:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sneakers
    replied
    I have no idea.......buy up some square miles of the rainforest, so no-one can cut down the trees.

And quit my job, and do lots of nothing.

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    buy judge judy and make her juggle things for me...

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    Well if I won like 300 million...

First off, before anything, I would buy this beauty.

http://www.hawaii-realty.com/hawaii-...ury-homes1.htm

Then give 50 million to my nuclear family, and spread out like 10 million to each family/household in my extended family (god dam my family members in Vietnam are going to be happy). So now I'm down to like 240 million. Donate 5 million to my school (Punahou School) and pay for the rest of my years at Punahou (currently in 8th grade). Buy a new limo for my dad (he drives a limo, he already has a pretty new limo but I want the best for him) and a hair stylist shop for my mom (she's a hair stylist). Buy other frivolous amenities such as a Bugatti Veyron, Aquada, and Ferrari Enzo. 230 million left. Hell I don't know why I bought stuff for my parents... I could just retire em...

But then I'd throw parties for my friends and stuff. Hire top notch security for my house and bank. Try to remain anonymous. Give money to charities. Throw the other 200 million in the bank and let it gather interest.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Uhmm..Well I wouldnt quit school cause I only have 20 days left until I am out!! But I doubt I would go to college..lol..I dont know what I would do..That would be so much money I wouldnt know what to do with it all..I would probably go out and buy a PS3..A new truck..Buy my parents new vehichles as well and a new house..I would definitly quit my job..And ya..I seriously wouldnt know what to do with it all..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X