Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can my threads better meet your needs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can my threads better meet your needs?

Im still toying with the right mix of off-the-wall batty threads and more serious/substantive threads. How can my threads better meet your needs?

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    ummm, anton.. and TDK kinda do that already so most folks will just think you're copying them
    What are you talking about? They do what?

Comment

Originally posted by lex
      Im still toying with the right mix of off-the-wall batty threads and more serious/substantive threads. How can my threads better meet your needs?
      By typing in English that is legible and perfectly understandable by any educated American.

Unlike http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=91034

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
        By typing in English that is legible and perfectly understandable by any educated American.

Unlike http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=91034
        You dont think all English, all the time is too easy? Ich bin auch gebildet.

Comment

Make random threads with obscure meanings.
          Thats kind of a broad genre.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
            First of all don't try so hard. Just post in response to others or create a new topic that may fit the day.

An idea may come to mind that is not being discussed this week. You may want to use the search function to ressurect an older alive thread that meets your idea.

Duplicate threads are a big turn off by most.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
              First of all don't try so hard. Just post in response to others or create a new topic that may fit the day.

An idea may come to mind that is not being discussed this week. You may want to use the search function to ressurect an older alive thread that meets your idea.

Duplicate threads are a big turn off by most.
              OK, this thread was somewhat in jest. A) Im kind of bored and B) Ive been a member for 2 months. My frame of reference doesnt go back that far so I wouldnt even know of a similar topic from 6 months ago like you or someone else. C) Im kind of lazy so I dont know what you mean by "trying hard". Its not really hard.

Comment

you can better meet my need by never making anymore threads.

Comment

such wierd threads.

but I dont have any tips.

Most people dont reply to my threads which is why I dont start many threads

Otherwise I just get called out and humiliated

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

such wierd threads.

but I dont have any tips.

Most people dont reply to my threads which is why I dont start many threads

Otherwise I just get called out and humiliated
                    You need more chutzphah.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                      you can better meet my need by never making anymore threads.
                      Better than that, I can help you out in this regard: its extremely unlikely that Gilbert Arenas frequents this message board...so Im not really sure who your message is meant for. But in any case, Gilberts probably not going to get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
                        I dont know what you mean by "trying hard". Its not really hard.
                        No..... posting is not that hard.

Keeping everyone entertained and interested in your posts is.

In other words, you don't have to go and create a thread just to feel like you are participating or contributing. You can reply to an already posted thread and your postings will be scene by all.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                          No..... posting is not that hard.

Keeping everyone entertained and interested in your posts is.

In other words, you don't have to go and create a thread just to feel like you are participating or contributing. You can reply to an already posted thread and your postings will be scene by all.
                          Ive already addressed much of what you said in the parts you left out.

Comment

Originally posted by lex
                            Better than that, I can help you out in this regard: its extremely unlikely that Gilbert Arenas frequents this message board...so Im not really sure who your message is meant for. But in any case, Gilberts probably not going to get the message.
                            I know he doesnt.

Its not a message for him or anyone else.
                            I just wish Gilbert Arenas to heal quick from his injury.

I dont need him to read it since he already heard the same crap over and over from people he knows in real life.

Comment

Lex... we have plenty of people already posting wacky/funny/amusing threads.

Why do they suceed where others don't? They don't force the issue, they don't ask for feedback, they just do it.

You want to know how to make a good thread? Look at those started by classic 'wacky' guys TheDarkKnight and anton...

They are the masters
                              lol @ the masters.
                              I thought that was a golf thing

and I dont notice TDK's threads much.
                              But Anton is really random and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X