X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It couldn't get much better than this..

Fast Cars
    Hot Guys, Hot "French Guys"

What a great day you must have had. I would love to drive a race car.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
      Thanks Sharkie....

About the girlies... Do I have to remind you that it's a non "adult only" boards ?
      And I didn't want to make my girlies here too jealous...

I appreciate the fact that you don't want to make us
      jealous...but hey when you got it and all the woman want
      it..

YEAH!!!! Got to see what our bisous giver looks like
      Cool pix Frenchie :thumb:
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

you know i'm the most jealous person here dont you frenchie.
        You lucky devil you
        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Thanks to everyone...

Special bisous for the girlies...

NJie... Sadly we couldn't drive on the F1 track (too fast and too dangerous)... So we drove on the "club" track which is slower...
          At the end of the stright line we were about 200 Km/H... With the F1, more than 250 Km/h...

The speed was not the highest, but the acceleration was incredible (I reached quickly high speed)... And what is most impressive is the fact we brake at about 70 metres of the corner ...
          In fact, your are at top speed and you see the corner coming closer and closer and you say to yourself "I don't brake... i don't brake... BRRRRAAAAAKEEE !!!"

Y2... Yeah... I know you are jealous... BTW, I was faster than a guy called Lewis Hamilton... Have you ever heard abotu this guy ? ... LOL.. j/k
          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
            YOU GO BOY!!!!!!

Awesome!!!

When I flee the country, I'm going to come and live with you.
            When you want sweetie

But you'll have to share with all those other sweeties

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

You know what would be cool?

If the wheels were blue and orange.

I saw on Pimp My Ride and other shows where there are racing wheels that are colored, and when you jam the brakes it makes colored smoke.

Blue and Orange smoke!

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Nice pics Frenchie... except it froze my damn laptop

Comment

that would be cool nick
                But one slight problem, if you lock a wheel in am F1 or other open wheel car you flat spot the tyre. Above about 100mph your vision is so blurred by the vibrtion, its like your on a drug trip. mix that with cool coloured smoke I dont know if you'd ever get to drive properly. LOL
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Nice Pictures Frenchie!!!

So, how much trouble would you get into if you crashed one the cars?

How many people do you have to explain to who John Elway is? (I like that picture the best!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                    that would be cool nick
                    But one slight problem, if you lock a wheel in am F1 or other open wheel car you flat spot the tyre. Above about 100mph your vision is so blurred by the vibrtion, its like your on a drug trip. mix that with cool coloured smoke I dont know if you'd ever get to drive properly. LOL
                    I agree…

BTW, you don’t need a flat spot tyre to have troubles with you vision…
                    On the straight line, my head were shacking… I didn’t have a real clean vision… may be that’s why I was not scared when I arrived near the corner

I also spun out with the F3 car… A mistake… I put a wrong gear (a lower one)while braking and that stopped the back wheels… In a result, the car spun out… but I controlled and stayed on the track…

Now I can understand better how hard is it to drive those cars… You have to be accurate in each lines you take (it’s a question of inches !) and to master the accelerator and brake management…
                    It was very interesting…

Next time I’ll ask to have a helmet with orange & blue colors LOL

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Did you get to do the main straight before the hairpin?
                      I'm not familliar with the layout of magny cours other than the GP course.
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by sneakers
                        Nice Pictures Frenchie!!!

So, how much trouble would you get into if you crashed one the cars?

How many people do you have to explain to who John Elway is? (I like that picture the best!!!)
                        Thanks Sneakie…

Well… I don’t know about the F3… But if you crash the F1, you have an insurance… But you would have still to pay 4.000 Euros … But you can take an additional insurance about those 4.000 Euros too (we did).

LOL… How many people ?… Too many…
                        BTW, this is the story I’ve told them :
                        I told them I was a QB… That I played in France and even in the USA and that John himself gave me this jersey…

Naaa… I’m kidding… In fact, no one asked me… … They focused too much on the cars IMO… Or they thought it was my sport jersey…

Sneakie… You can either post your vacations pics here or PM them (especially the girlies pics ).

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Congratulations Frenchie, I know you've been waiting for this huge moment in your life for awhile now. Those cars are so cool!

Better you to drive them than me.

I'm really happy for you.
                          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Did you get to do the main straight before the hairpin?
                            I'm not familliar with the layout of magny cours other than the GP course.
                            Well, we didn’t drive on the F1 track, but on the club one.

Here is a link where you can find more information about that :

Club track :
                            http://www.mezimages.com/up/04/27101...club_magny.jpg

and
                            http://www.magnyf1.com/sports_club.php?lang=fr
                            Clip on “les pistes” (the track) and then you can see other tracks of Magny Cours.

F1 track :
                            http://www.magnyf1.com/pics/uploads/...ral%20Site.pdf

Hope that’ll answer your question Y2…

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

ahh gotcha now.
                              I thought they might have done what they do at silverstone and have various layouts of the track. Actually its probably better the way its done at magny cours, that way you dont take a wrong turn and end up lost
                              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

ahh gotcha now.
                                I thought they might have done what they do at silverstone and have various layouts of the track. Actually its probably better the way its done at magny cours, that way you dont take a wrong turn and end up lost

Yep... Because if you train like I did with my F1 game, this could be are a real problem... Of course I was a bit disappointed about not driving on the F1 track, but it's better about security...
                                It's already difficult not to spin out sometimes LOL

More serioulsy, I found driving the F1 was easier (no kidding)... and I liked to gear on the wheel (not the case with the F3), and don't need to worry about the clutch... The difficulty then is to keep the car on the good line because of its speed and performance... and of course, we were far from using the car at its best... ... Lewis who () has still the future in front of him... LOL
                                BTW, the kid really impresses me... He's only 22 !!!!!

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Working...
                                X