Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ladies watch who your hubby plays golf with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies watch who your hubby plays golf with.

Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them, "Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up."

"Sure," they said, "You're welcome." So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?" I'm a hit man," was the reply.

"You're joking!" was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. "Here are my tools."

"That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here." So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house.

"Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window." "Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha Ha, I can see she's naked!! Wait a minute, that's my neighbor in there with her...... He's naked, too!!!

He turned to the hit man, "How much do you charge for a hit?"

I'll do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

Can you do two for me now?"

Sure, what do you want?"

First, shoot my wife, she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth." "Then the neighbor, he's a friend of mine, so just shoot his **** off to teach him a lesson."

The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes. "Are you going to do it or not?" said the friend impatiently.

"Just be patient," said the hit man calmly, "I think I can save you a grand here....."
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 04-14-2007, 09:53 PM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Ahhhahahahahahahahaha...that was too funny!!!

Neg if I had one to give!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
      Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them, "Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up."

"Sure," they said, "You're welcome." So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcomer, "What do you do for a living?" I'm a hit man," was the reply.

"You're joking!" was the response.

"No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful Martini sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. "Here are my tools."

"That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here." So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house.
      I don't get it...........

"Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic. I can see right in the window." "Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha Ha, I can see she's naked!! Wait a minute, that's my neighbor in there with her...... He's naked, too!!!

He turned to the hit man, "How much do you charge for a hit?"

I'll do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger."

Can you do two for me now?"

Sure, what do you want?"

First, shoot my wife, she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth." "Then the neighbor, he's a friend of mine, so just shoot his **** off to teach him a lesson."

The hit man took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes. "Are you going to do it or not?" said the friend impatiently.

"Just be patient," said the hit man calmly, "I think I can save you a grand here....."
      I dont get it......
      Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

haha i get it
        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
        smart fans, eh?

Comment

Haha I get it. I read this one somewhere before, except it was under different circumstances but the wife was still cheating on him.

What a nice hit man

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
            I dont get it......
            Just think about it for a second...

Comment

I remember seeing this a while back.
              I think I read it in a maxum

funny stuff though.

Comment

That would be a crazy profession, Hitman. I am pretty religious so I dont think I could do such a job, could any of you guys do that?
                SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
                  That would be a crazy profession, Hitman. I am pretty religious so I dont think I could do such a job, could any of you guys do that?
                  That's how I got myself through college
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

hahaha thats hilarious! I would give you a CP if you liked them, sorry I cant give neggies

:salute:

Comment

EL OH EL!

If i could give you a neggie i would
                      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

hmmm

odd, but it would seem that only one woman has posted in this thread, and she is a non-married one. Or, at least I think she is.

why is that no married women have posted here????
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Haven't seen that one before

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                          - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                          X