X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst job in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4uvrQC1qHQ

careful, its got naughty language!
    Last edited by tsiguy96; 04-15-2007, 07:16 PM.
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

funny
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Comment

Hilarious haha
      sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

just got this pm
        "you thread (the video) is in violation of the Code of Conduct that is maintained by the Adminstration of the BroncoMania Message Boards. I would suggest that you delete it before it is deleted for you. I have reported it as a violation.

Saddletramp."

youre soo cool, way to kill the party. im not deleting anything

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96
          just got this pm
          "you thread (the video) is in violation of the Code of Conduct that is maintained by the Adminstration of the BroncoMania Message Boards. I would suggest that you delete it before it is deleted for you. I have reported it as a violation.

Saddletramp."

youre soo cool, way to kill the party. im not deleting anything
          not a good choice...

but whatever makes you tickle i guess....

funny video though...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96
            just got this pm
            "you thread (the video) is in violation of the Code of Conduct that is maintained by the Administration of the BroncoMania Message Boards. I would suggest that you delete it before it is deleted for you. I have reported it as a violation.

Saddletramp."

you're soo cool, way to kill the party. im not deleting anything
            When you signed up to be a member here you agreed to follow the rules, so to speak, by posting that video with the language it contains you are blatantly breaking those rules. It is also the responsibility of the members of this board to police themselves. It is your choice to either follow or break the rules. You have nobody to blame but yoursef if or when any form of disciplinary action is placed upon you or your membership here.

Your use of the smilie shows just how cool you are.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              When you signed up to be a member here you agreed to follow the rules, so to speak, by posting that video with the language it contains you are blatantly breaking those rules. It is also the responsibility of the members of this board to police themselves. It is your choice to either follow or break the rules. You have nobody to blame but yoursef if or when any form of disciplinary action is placed upon you or your membership here.

Your use of the smilie shows just how cool you are.
              your deciding to make up the minds of everyone on this board if they choose to watch this video or not, especially since it includes a warning for langauge, shows just how cool you are

Comment

Well since it is decided we are all cool, lets go clubbing?

Comment

Working...
                X