Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Is anyone else getting sick of those damn YouTube spammers who put "If you dont put this message 5 times into another thread, you will get disembered by a giant marshmellow?"

Or "Hi, my name is Summer. I'm blonde and I was killed by a zombie. If you dont cook me a banana muffin I will murder you with a monkey wrench and you use your body as fertilizer?"

WHY? Do these people really believe this? Enlighten me, Broncomania.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Never seen anything of that sort.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
      Never seen anything of that sort.
      I exaggerated the claims...most of them are unpostable.

Comment

Yes, they are annoying

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
          Is anyone else getting sick of those damn YouTube spammers who put "If you dont put this message 5 times into another thread, you will get disembered by a giant marshmellow?"

Or "Hi, my name is Summer. I'm blonde and I was killed by a zombie. If you dont cook me a banana muffin I will murder you with a monkey wrench and you use your body as fertilizer?"

I'm getting sick of it. Everytime I see one now I mark it as spam.
          sigpic

Comment

I love youtube, and those myspace type messages really make me angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker
              I'm getting sick of it. Everytime I see one now I mark it as spam.
              So do I.

But do the people actually believe nonsense?

Comment

because they're stupid
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

If you dont put this message 5 times into another thread, you will get disembered by a giant marshmellow... Err... I mean...

Comment

Those guys are just trolling.

I usually just find myself just ignoring them...

It was funny, this one guy just kept posting these really long hard-core political rants. I actually kinda found em funny after a while -- I mean you can actually see him wearing down and his rants getting shorter and shorter.

The internet... Take the good with the bad...
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Lulu's killed me twice already.

Comment

There are 100 angels in this world.
                        50 are on crack
                        45 are having sex
                        5 is reading this
                        Put this on 4 video comments within 15 mins. If you do, someone who you love will surprise you. If you don't, then you'll lose love
                        sigpic

Comment

I am so glad you killed a girl names summer. because that is the name of Clint's wife. hehehe.
                          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

ive never got any spam PMs...

sigpic

Comment

How about a HUG!!!

yes...a little annoying...err maybe a lot even!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X