Prayers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed

I come to you tonight asking for prayers. My mother has fallen ill will pnemonia and is in the ICU in virginia beach. On top of that she had congestive heart failure, needless to say she is on breathing machines and the next say week is critical for her. This is tulmultous times for us, many of you know I recently won custody of my two children. Upset that she had to go to a child support hearing on friday my exwife called social services on me and my wife to file a bogus claim. On top of all of that I am in Charlotte NC. this week for "G" code programmer training. It was a tough decision to make to actually come to nc , with my mother in the icu and all. I felt it would be good to get something other than the dreadful on my mind. I just ask for you guys to keep my mother in your prayers. I have been doing alot of talking to god. I know one way or the other he will answer my prayer, either to end her suffering or heal her. I pray she survives as me and my wife are expecting a son in august and I would be heartbroken If my mother never met her. I have definitly had the worst week of my life. God bless you all.
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Originally posted by Booher
    I come to you tonight asking for prayers. My mother has fallen ill will pnemonia and is in the ICU in virginia beach. On top of that she had congestive heart failure, needless to say she is on breathing machines and the next say week is critical for her. This is tulmultous times for us, many of you know I recently won custody of my two children. Upset that she had to go to a child support hearing on friday my exwife called social services on me and my wife to file a bogus claim. On top of all of that I am in Charlotte NC. this week for "G" code programmer training. It was a tough decision to make to actually come to nc , with my mother in the icu and all. I felt it would be good to get something other than the dreadful on my mind. I just ask for you guys to keep my mother in your prayers. I have been doing alot of talking to god. I know one way or the other he will answer my prayer, either to end her suffering or heal her. I pray she survives as me and my wife are expecting a son in august and I would be heartbroken If my mother never met her. I have definitly had the worst week of my life. God bless you all.
    Prayers on the way. For the health of your mother and your wife and child.
    God will answer your prayers, He answers all of them.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Many thoughts and prayers to you and yours during this difficult time!!! Sending hugs and kisses as well!!! Please keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!!

Comment

My Prayers are with you and your family.
        I know all too well about going through situations
        like this.

I am sorry to hear that your mother is ill and I am sure
        it is difficult to be away from her.

Be strong and have faith.I hope she recovers but it is
        in Gods hands.

Take care!!!
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I went through a similiar situation almost a year ago today and this just hit me the wrong way when I read it. Be strong.

Comment

I'm so sorry you are going through all this. My prayers are with you and your family. Remember, God is in control.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Brother, I'm not sure what my current status is with "The Man Upstairs," but I will do my best. What is your mother's first name, if I may ask?
              Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Originally posted by buckland
                Brother, I'm not sure what my current status is with "The Man Upstairs," but I will do my best. What is your mother's first name, if I may ask?
                Barbara.....god bless
                Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

keep your head up champ...

its always the darkest before dawn...

sigpic

Comment

Barbara.....god bless
                    I will do my part--I just said a prayer for Barbara. Sounds to me that she is a wonderful woman, and lucky to have a son like you.
                    Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

You got it. My prayers are on the way in this time of need. Can't imagine what you are going through and I hope she recovers soon.
                      R.I.P
                      #27 Darrent Williams
                      #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Booher - I'll will say a prayer for your mother and your family. Been there many times with my parents, pneumonia and congestive heart failure. ICU is a good place for her, so she gets very close attention. Your baby should be incentive for her to get well. Even if she's sleeping, continue to let her know you love her and want her to see your baby. My mom and dad remembered bits and pieces that were said to them when they were unconcious. God Bless and stay strong in front of your mother, it's very important right now. Best Wishes to you.
                        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Man i hope everything get better for your family

Comment

Thoughts and prayers on the way for you, your mother, your wife and children, as you go through this tough time. I believe that God will be there to help your family through all of this, in His way. I pray that your mother comes through all of this and gets to meet your baby this summer, but I also pray that if this is not the way it works out, that your family is able to accept that your mother's suffering has ended, and that she is in a better place.

-- Red
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope everything works out for you and your family. I'll be praying for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X