Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a full moon out tonight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is there a full moon out tonight?

    Maybe it’s just my imagination, but after reviewing a smattering of threads (the one on “Metal” in “Entertainment,” in particular), it appears that there is an unusual presence of petty bickering.

    To anyone this applies to, uncle buck sez, “Hey, lighten up a little, peoples.”

    (Or maybe I just need a vacation from this board?)
    Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

  • #2
    Originally posted by buckland
    Maybe it’s just my imagination, but after reviewing a smattering of threads (the one on “Metal” in “Entertainment,” in particular), it appears that there is an unusual presence of petty bickering.

    To anyone this applies to, uncle buck sez, “Hey, lighten up a little, peoples.”

    (Or maybe I just need a vacation from this board?)
    Why don't you take this thread and shove it....aww, you're right! Sorry about all that! It's just that when I'm full, my gravitational forces act on the waves of the ocean, as well as the mindwaves of people! I'm sure everything will be ok once my buddy the sun comes up!
    -signed,
    The Full Moon

    Comment


    • #3
      meh...

      this goes on most days...

      today...

      slightly more so than the norm though...

      but i dont believe in gypsy witchcraft about moons and such...

      so i think perhaps its just that 'time of the month'...


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by buckland
        Maybe it’s just my imagination, but after reviewing a smattering of threads (the one on “Metal” in “Entertainment,” in particular), it appears that there is an unusual presence of petty bickering.

        To anyone this applies to, uncle buck sez, “Hey, lighten up a little, peoples.”

        (Or maybe I just need a vacation from this board?)
        This applies to me
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MasterShake
          Why don't you take this thread and shove it....aww, you're right! Sorry about all that! It's just that when I'm full, my gravitational forces act on the waves of the ocean, as well as the mindwaves of people! I'm sure everything will be ok once my buddy the sun comes up!
          -signed,
          The Full Moon
          Now, that made me *smile*! Thanks, "Full Moon."
          Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree...you wanna just PM me and make out Buck???


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by shanniefly
              I agree...you wanna just PM me and make out Buck???

              Stop makin' me break out of a grin, and into a laff, you little GOOFUS!
              Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Skywalker
                This applies to me

                Awwww... why, how so, little missy?
                Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by buckland
                  Awwww... why, how so, little missy?
                  Just a stupid fight that got out of hand. We've all sent PM's apologizing though
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Skywalker
                    Just a stupid fight that got out of hand. We've all sent PM's apologizing though
                    Aww, that's *good* to hear. Y'know it takes a BIG person to own up to one's own mistakes and personal foibles. And sounds to me, you're a little BIG woman (well future woman). From the posts I've read from the likes of you, young lady, you will make one heck of a catch, some fine day!
                    Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by buckland
                      Stop makin' me break out of a grin, and into a laff, you little GOOFUS!
                      I will not appologize for any such thing sir happy pants!!! So...what do ya say about that Chicken Fried Steak and a side of Shannie???


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by shanniefly
                        I will not appologize for any such thing sir happy pants!!! So...what do ya say about that Chicken Fried Steak and a side of Shannie???
                        *yum*

                        But you might KILL me with all that cholesterol?? :shake:
                        Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          My full moon is in my boxers.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X