Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ride should I get??? Opinions appreciated!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ride should I get??? Opinions appreciated!!!!

I am going to get a new car in the next few months and I think I have my choices narrowed down to 2....

Please realize I unfortunately am with the majority of America in that I am a middle class citizen, so, Benzo's, Beemer's, etc. are out of the question (I know I could get a used one - but I am not a big fan of used vehicles)....

So, I can't decide if I want a 2007 Maxima or a 2007 Charger

I have wanted a Maxima forever - I love them and they are pretty fast - however - Chargers are starting to grow on me!!!! I am going to throw 18's on whichever one it is (prolly black with the chrome lip)....

So, what do y'all think???
    I owe CP's to: no one

Given your two choices, the Maxima has to obviously be the better car. The Chargers are a waste unless you get the SRT8. They are heavy pigs. The 3.5 V6 in the Maxima is a great motor, if you can afford that model. Either way, I'd go with the Maxima.
    Originally posted by Soldier96B
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Maxima ... Is prob way better on gas...!

Comment

Thanks for the opinions everyone!!!

I too am BIG on gas mileage as I work really freakin' far from my house

So, as far as that goes, Maxima is definetely the better choice and if I do it, I am going to do it right and get the 3.5L V6

And I agree that the Charger looks dope as hell....

I believe that the Japanese model is going to win
        I owe CP's to: no one

Comment

Originally posted by TR3Y
          Thanks for the opinions everyone!!!

I too am BIG on gas mileage as I work really freakin' far from my house

So, as far as that goes, Maxima is definetely the better choice and if I do it, I am going to do it right and get the 3.5L V6

And I agree that the Charger looks dope as hell....

I believe that the Japanese model is going to win
          I'm not a big Mopar fan to be 100% honest. The Maxima will be a ton more reliable and get decent gas mileage. My dad has an Infiniti FX35 with the same motor in it and averages about 18 MPG in town and 25-30 MPG on the highway. The Maxima should do a little better since it's probably a thousand pounds lighter than the FX35.

Does the Maxima have the CVT (continuous variable transmission) tranny?

Comment

The charger would of been very nice, but you know the gas prices around here, so yea.....the maxima is the obvious choice, those look cool too, just the chargers look sicc as heck.
            sigpic

Comment

I will make my post simple...get the Charger! Old school brought to new school and a maxima is a chick car

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                I will make my post simple...get the Charger! Old school brought to new school and a maxima is a chick car
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

ARE YOU GONNA PAY THE REPAIR BILLS ?

Hands down, the Maxima is far and away the better car, just keep up on your tranny flushes and you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by GRLSLUVFTBL2
                  A 4-door Charger isn't a Charger at all. If you want a Charger, get a Charger not some 4-door tank that has the name "Charger" on it.

Comment

Hmmmm.I'd better not say what I'm thinking....

Comment

I'd go with the Maxima... I saw a black one the other day with 20" chrome on the feet and it looked badass....
                      Rebuilding sucks.

Comment

Charger... definitely Charger.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
                          A 4-door Charger isn't a Charger at all. If you want a Charger, get a Charger not some 4-door tank that has the name "Charger" on it.

that why I said BROUGHT new school, just like the Shelby..

Comment

i love the looks of the charger, but that's hardly the best reason to pick a car. . . get the maxima. . . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

I like the Charger look also but the Maxima is a better car all around (check out consumer guides)

Buy the most car for your money - thats my best advice

Good luck and post some pics when you get it

Comment

Working...
                              X