Virginia Tech shooter identified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiquidBlue
    They're real. They're all over the internet.

The reason they have them up is not to critique his writing, but to show you what his life was like.

It makes you wonder if they are written from experience. It sounds like they are.
    If real was all over the internet, than Britney Spears would be an alien with 6 legs

Seriously...do you have a reliable link (From a printed source) ?
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

The plays are just plain evil.

What a messed up kid... his teachers should have taken action before all of this happened.

Also makes us Asians look bad on the mainland.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        what a serious wack job! i mean they knew this too! why didnt they act, again no one does anything any more! our society today sucks!!!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

What concerns me is that it is legal for a resident alien to LEGALLY buy a firearm. That just does not make sense to me.
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
            What concerns me is that it is legal for a resident alien to LEGALLY buy a firearm. That just does not make sense to me.
            it should be that only a person born within the territorial borders of the US are allowed to buy firearms and pass a background check, and medical check. i mean crazy people should have there own data-base so we can look for crazy people you know! heck we got sexual offenders data-base we should have one for crazy people, cults, bank robbers, terrorists, stay at home dads, felix the cats! im being sarcastic about data bases i heard people talking about it before maybe not on here! any way i think what he did before killing those students is something that is first amendment protected like the plays mr brownstone and richard mcbeef, so the only time we could act would be when a tragic event starts. if we start punishing people before they commit an offense than we would encroach on civil liberties either way the people lose.
            GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Working...
            X