Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invasion of Privacy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Invasion of Privacy

    Okay, so tell me what you guys think about this?

    So, one of my best friends whom I've known for like 8 years is crazy about this chic from Australia that he's never met. Which, by the way he would not even know existed if it weren't for me since I'm the one that "introduced" them.

    Anyway, according to her he's hella overprotective and jealous and gets upset whenever she even mentions the name of some other guy.

    Keep in mind he lives in Texas now and she lives in freakin' Australia.

    So, she sends me stuff once in a while, like random pictures or whatever...and her and I aren't even really on the best of terms to begin with. BUT. She is telling me that he found out she was emailing me because he somehow acquired my password (which, no one knows, and even if you know me you wouldn't be able to guess it).

    So if he by some odd miraculous chance did find a way to get it, then kudos, but that's not the issue.

    What I"m freakin IRATE about is the fact that he'd stoop so low as to snoop around MY EMAIL ACCOUNT which is personal to me and me only... Just to keep tabs on her.

    ***???????????????????????

    Am I right in being a bit peeved about this? This is a guy whom I wanted to be one of the groomsmen in my upcoming wedding...
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  • #2
    Change your password.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd tell em both to kick rocks.

      Too much drama for anybody IMO.

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        He's not really a friend if he would do that. I wouldn't even do that to someone I don't like.


        Comment


        • #5
          creepy
          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

          Originally posted by raylewis52
          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
          smart fans, eh?

          Comment


          • #6
            wow, just wow....

            I'd be careful of that guy

            Hopefully he doesnt have your Broncomania account as well and hopefully he is not reading this



            :salute:

            Comment


            • #7
              wow...

              that dude should not be in a relationship...


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Sounds like he and maybe she needs
                to get going with a life where they live.

                how old is this guy?
                sounds weird...
                and I agree with what someone
                else said...too much drama..
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mdterps
                  Change your password.
                  well dur. but that still doesn't change the fact that he would do that to me.

                  and I don't get it. He's 22 and she's 21. I don't know what happened to him. He used to not even be remotely like that. It's like all of a sudden he's different. But I'm trying to figure out if he really is different or she's just over-exaggerating. Which she does. But still, even if he did look into my email. What the hell?
                  sigpic

                  DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RealBronco
                    well dur. but that still doesn't change the fact that he would do that to me.

                    and I don't get it. He's 22 and she's 21. I don't know what happened to him. He used to not even be remotely like that. It's like all of a sudden he's different. But I'm trying to figure out if he really is different or she's just over-exaggerating. Which she does. But still, even if he did look into my email. What the hell?
                    this guy's a creep, has he even seen a pic of the girl??
                    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

                    Originally posted by raylewis52
                    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      he lives in texas, she lives in australia, yep enough said....
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by darrent/hero
                        this guy's a creep, has he even seen a pic of the girl??

                        uh yeah. plenty. and you know i can understand. he's a bigger guy and all. and she's pretty much the most gorgeous girl ever. and the fact that she's remotely interested in him kinda would probably make a guy like him go crazy.

                        *shrugs* i dunno

                        he never used to be like this. he was a badass. and he's hella funny and all kinds of stuff. he's the funnest one to hang out with.
                        sigpic

                        DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RealBronco
                          uh yeah. plenty. and you know i can understand. he's a bigger guy and all. and she's pretty much the most gorgeous girl ever. and the fact that she's remotely interested in him kinda would probably make a guy like him go crazy.

                          *shrugs* i dunno

                          he never used to be like this. he was a badass. and he's hella funny and all kinds of stuff. he's the funnest one to hang out with.

                          I'll be the judge of that, lets see some pics!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mdterps
                            I'll be the judge of that, lets see some pics!
                            I'll second that
                            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

                            Originally posted by raylewis52
                            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                            smart fans, eh?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mdterps
                              I'll be the judge of that, lets see some pics!

                              hahahaha.... figures

                              and if i could figure out how to put pics on here i would that would get back at them...
                              sigpic

                              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X