Invasion of Privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion of Privacy

Okay, so tell me what you guys think about this?

So, one of my best friends whom I've known for like 8 years is crazy about this chic from Australia that he's never met. Which, by the way he would not even know existed if it weren't for me since I'm the one that "introduced" them.

Anyway, according to her he's hella overprotective and jealous and gets upset whenever she even mentions the name of some other guy.

Keep in mind he lives in Texas now and she lives in freakin' Australia.

So, she sends me stuff once in a while, like random pictures or whatever...and her and I aren't even really on the best of terms to begin with. BUT. She is telling me that he found out she was emailing me because he somehow acquired my password (which, no one knows, and even if you know me you wouldn't be able to guess it).

So if he by some odd miraculous chance did find a way to get it, then kudos, but that's not the issue.

What I"m freakin IRATE about is the fact that he'd stoop so low as to snoop around MY EMAIL ACCOUNT which is personal to me and me only... Just to keep tabs on her.

***???????????????????????

Am I right in being a bit peeved about this? This is a guy whom I wanted to be one of the groomsmen in my upcoming wedding...
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Change your password.

Comment

I'd tell em both to kick rocks.

Too much drama for anybody IMO.

sigpic

Comment

He's not really a friend if he would do that. I wouldn't even do that to someone I don't like.

Comment

creepy
          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
          smart fans, eh?

Comment

wow, just wow....

I'd be careful of that guy

Hopefully he doesnt have your Broncomania account as well and hopefully he is not reading this

:salute:

Comment

wow...

that dude should not be in a relationship...

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like he and maybe she needs
                to get going with a life where they live.

how old is this guy?
                sounds weird...
                and I agree with what someone
                else said...too much drama..
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by mdterps
                  Change your password.
                  well dur. but that still doesn't change the fact that he would do that to me.

and I don't get it. He's 22 and she's 21. I don't know what happened to him. He used to not even be remotely like that. It's like all of a sudden he's different. But I'm trying to figure out if he really is different or she's just over-exaggerating. Which she does. But still, even if he did look into my email. What the hell?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                    well dur. but that still doesn't change the fact that he would do that to me.

and I don't get it. He's 22 and she's 21. I don't know what happened to him. He used to not even be remotely like that. It's like all of a sudden he's different. But I'm trying to figure out if he really is different or she's just over-exaggerating. Which she does. But still, even if he did look into my email. What the hell?
                    this guy's a creep, has he even seen a pic of the girl??

you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

Comment

he lives in texas, she lives in australia, yep enough said....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                        this guy's a creep, has he even seen a pic of the girl??

uh yeah. plenty. and you know i can understand. he's a bigger guy and all. and she's pretty much the most gorgeous girl ever. and the fact that she's remotely interested in him kinda would probably make a guy like him go crazy.

*shrugs* i dunno

he never used to be like this. he was a badass. and he's hella funny and all kinds of stuff. he's the funnest one to hang out with.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
                          uh yeah. plenty. and you know i can understand. he's a bigger guy and all. and she's pretty much the most gorgeous girl ever. and the fact that she's remotely interested in him kinda would probably make a guy like him go crazy.

*shrugs* i dunno

he never used to be like this. he was a badass. and he's hella funny and all kinds of stuff. he's the funnest one to hang out with.

I'll be the judge of that, lets see some pics!

Comment

I'll second that

smart fans, eh?

Comment

hahahaha.... figures

and if i could figure out how to put pics on here i would that would get back at them...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X