Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invasion of Privacy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by RealBronco
    hahahaha.... figures

    and if i could figure out how to put pics on here i would that would get back at them...
    http://tinypic.com/
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

    Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by RealBronco
      Okay, so tell me what you guys think about this?

      So, one of my best friends whom I've known for like 8 years is crazy about this chic from Australia that he's never met. Which, by the way he would not even know existed if it weren't for me since I'm the one that "introduced" them.

      Anyway, according to her he's hella overprotective and jealous and gets upset whenever she even mentions the name of some other guy.

      Keep in mind he lives in Texas now and she lives in freakin' Australia.

      So, she sends me stuff once in a while, like random pictures or whatever...and her and I aren't even really on the best of terms to begin with. BUT. She is telling me that he found out she was emailing me because he somehow acquired my password (which, no one knows, and even if you know me you wouldn't be able to guess it).

      So if he by some odd miraculous chance did find a way to get it, then kudos, but that's not the issue.

      What I"m freakin IRATE about is the fact that he'd stoop so low as to snoop around MY EMAIL ACCOUNT which is personal to me and me only... Just to keep tabs on her.

      ***???????????????????????

      Am I right in being a bit peeved about this? This is a guy whom I wanted to be one of the groomsmen in my upcoming wedding...

      Change your password.

      See if he has broken the law.


      Charge him.

      Tell him and her to go jump in a lake.

      Sever all ties.


      That is beyond the bounndaries of normal behavior and he clearly has control issues. That may become a very violent problem, and you need to stay away from both of them, as she is his enabler.

      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RealBronco
        Okay, so tell me what you guys think about this?

        So, one of my best friends whom I've known for like 8 years is crazy about this chic from Australia that he's never met. Which, by the way he would not even know existed if it weren't for me since I'm the one that "introduced" them.

        Anyway, according to her he's hella overprotective and jealous and gets upset whenever she even mentions the name of some other guy.

        Keep in mind he lives in Texas now and she lives in freakin' Australia.

        So, she sends me stuff once in a while, like random pictures or whatever...and her and I aren't even really on the best of terms to begin with. BUT. She is telling me that he found out she was emailing me because he somehow acquired my password (which, no one knows, and even if you know me you wouldn't be able to guess it).

        So if he by some odd miraculous chance did find a way to get it, then kudos, but that's not the issue.

        What I"m freakin IRATE about is the fact that he'd stoop so low as to snoop around MY EMAIL ACCOUNT which is personal to me and me only... Just to keep tabs on her.

        ***???????????????????????

        Am I right in being a bit peeved about this? This is a guy whom I wanted to be one of the groomsmen in my upcoming wedding...


        all I can say is watch you back...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jared
          Change your password.

          See if he has broken the law.


          Charge him.

          Tell him and her to go jump in a lake.

          Sever all ties.


          That is beyond the bounndaries of normal behavior and he clearly has control issues. That may become a very violent problem, and you need to stay away from both of them, as she is his enabler.
          how do i go about finding out if it's illegal?

          and i can't prove it anyway, he didn't mess with anything. plus i still am unsure if it's true.

          although i called him just like 10 minutes ago and the same number that has worked every time previously all of a sudden tells me i entered the wrong code or some crap and is incorrect.???

          and it won't be hard to stay away from her...cuz...she live in australia...but yeah.
          sigpic

          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

          Comment


          • #20
            [email protected] long distance relationships with people youve NEVER MET

            /thread.


            Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

            Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DawgFanatic
              he lives in texas, she lives in australia, yep enough said....
              you got a problem with aussies champ??



              ill fight ya!!!



              ill fight ya good!!!

              :hammer:



              ...

              meh...


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by RealBronco
                how do i go about finding out if it's illegal?

                and i can't prove it anyway, he didn't mess with anything. plus i still am unsure if it's true.

                although i called him just like 10 minutes ago and the same number that has worked every time previously all of a sudden tells me i entered the wrong code or some crap and is incorrect.???

                and it won't be hard to stay away from her...cuz...she live in australia...but yeah.

                You should very easily be able to find out the last time your account was logged on.

                Is it an ISP or a web based email?

                Either way, contacting them and syaing you suspect that your email has been compromised and asking them if you could get some sort of record of log-in times, if available couldn't hurt.


                If it is not true, then the chick is off her rocker. And you should tell your buddy this.

                If it is true then what I said before stands.

                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                You should check these guys out

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Jared
                  You should very easily be able to find out the last time your account was logged on.

                  Is it an ISP or a web based email?

                  Either way, contacting them and syaing you suspect that your email has been compromised and asking them if you could get some sort of record of log-in times, if available couldn't hurt.


                  If it is not true, then the chick is off her rocker. And you should tell your buddy this.

                  If it is true then what I said before stands.

                  well it's hotmail. so. i realize it's not secure whatsoever. but yeah.

                  and the other side is that he told her he saw it and got into it because he'd say: "it doesn't matter" when she'd ask how he got my password.

                  so that's why i thought maybe he just told her that to get her to tell him what he wanted to know...but now i have no idea what to think.

                  and i wonder if hotmail would tell me all that log in information.
                  sigpic

                  DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X