Hi one and all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi one and all!

Missed you all. I have been so busy I haven't had time to turn around lately. I have reached burn out and am taking a small break before I go to bed.

I don't know if you seen or otherwise remember the thread I started for Bob the guy with cancer whom I asked for everyone to pray for. Well he is doing great so far. Keep up the prayers and remember... football seasons getting closer everyday.

A friend of my nieces killed herself the same day as the shootings. What's the world coming to?

Hope you are all doing good. I'll try to check in more often, seems like time just slips by so fast sometimes.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

I'm glad Bob is doing better. Thanks for the update. Will continue to pray.

Will also pray for your niece and her friend's family.

Take care of yourself in all your busyness.
    Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

WOW!! When I saw your screen name, I thought....there's a name we haven't seen in a while!

So Sorry to hear about your nieces friend. I hate hearing about suicide. Makes you wonder what went wrong. I can only imagine how her family must feel today knowing that so many others are suffering without a choice.

Glad to see you back and look forward to game day coming soon.

tick... tock... tick...tock...
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see ya friend!!! Thanks for the update on Bob...that is fantastic news!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your nieces friend...I will be praying for the many people that are trying so hard to understand just why right now!!!

Take care of you and look forward to seeing you pop in again when you have the time!!!

Comment

Day1,

Thank you for the update! I have been wondering how you have been, and also how Bob was doing. I am glad to hear that Bob is doing well, and hope that you have more time to hang around the boards soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for your responses, unfortunately I just found out this a little while ago his wife's mother was found dead. I just don't know what to say, it's very sad.

Why is it that people who are so giving and full of love have to go through so many things?

Keep the prayers and thoughts coming.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your wife and family.
              Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Good news and bad news all at one time..
                so glad to hear that Bob is doing good...
                so sad to hear about the other 2 people...
                prayers will continue for all of you..

hope you and your family are doing well
                and take care!!!
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                X