man, wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man, wow

ok this is why i said charger fans were ignorant and stuff yesterday, again its no one from this board at all, its my teacher. ok this is an old story but right after damien nash died, she didnt hear about it cause she was out of town. so when i told her that monday naturally with darrent just dieng she thout i was kidding. so she went to broncos.com and saw that they had damien nash's pic and stuff, and shes like "holy cow you were right!!" "And whats this?" "They have a poll where you can pick which bronco you think will die next!!" i just kind of stared at her.

some teacher
    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
    smart fans, eh?

Originally posted by darrent/hero
    ok this is why i said charger fans were ignorant and stuff yesterday, again its no one from this board at all, its my teacher. ok this is an old story but right after damien nash died, she didnt hear about it cause she was out of town. so when i told her that monday naturally with darrent just dieng she thout i was kidding. so she went to broncos.com and saw that they had damien nash's pic and stuff, and shes like "holy cow you were right!!" "And whats this?" "They have a poll where you can pick which bronco you think will die next!!" i just kind of stared at her.

some teacher
    I doubt its because she is a Bolts Fan...

She just sounds like a Really $hitty Person!!! :hammer:

Some people, No matter Who they are or who they Cheer for, are Just Flat Out A$$ Holes!!!
    Snk16!!
    VulcanGLF2

Comment

Originally posted by Broncaholic7

Some people, No matter Who they are or who they Cheer for, are Just Flat Out A$$ Holes!!!
      nah she always yells at me for being a bronco fan and stuff, just cause her precious brother plays for the chargers

you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
      smart fans, eh?

Comment

nah she always yells at me for being a bronco fan and stuff, just cause her precious brother plays for the chargers
        Are you joking or is that true. Does her brother really play fo rthe chargers.
        sigpic

Comment

I must refer you to my above post!

But I understand where you are coming from...kinda.
          Snk16!!
          VulcanGLF2

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
            Are you joking or is that true. Does her brother really play fo rthe chargers.
            ya, offensive line

smart fans, eh?

Comment

very well said! :thumb:

Comment

ya, offensive line
                And who would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                  And who would that be?

MikeGoff

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

smart fans, eh?

Comment

um that is not even funny, she/he should be suspended...
                    sigpic

Comment

I think she was just joking... Not very funny, but you can't take jokes so seriously.

Comment

No kidding.
                        MMA News
                        MMA News 247

Comment

Where do you go to school?

Comment

some teacher
                            That's just wrong.....
                            sigpic

Comment

some teacher
                              so you're generalizing a whole class of fans off the comment of one retarded one?....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X