Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Tech Killer-seriously messed up

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/?GT1=9246

he mailed a video to NBC this guy is so messed up just look at the video and pics and stuff

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/?GT1=9246

he mailed a video to NBC this guy is so messed up just look at the video and pics and stuff
    Definitely messed up, and I heard one reporter say today that there were many red flags, but no one really did much of anything.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Crazy.

There is going to be SERIOUS repercussions.

Asians are going to get blamed and treated worse because of this person's actions.

It must be terrible to be a Korean-American right now after this.

America doesn't learn until its too late.

Happened countless times and will happen many more times.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
        Definitely messed up, and I heard one reporter say today that there were many red flags, but no one really did much of anything.
        They did.

He was taken to a mental hospital and evaluated but since there was no violent tendencies with him he was released.

Had he pulled a knife on someone or attempted to do violence to a person he would have been locked up.

He was emotionally depressed and an angry person. However, he knew what he was doing as this was premeditated. So to say he was insane is not accurate.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
          Crazy.

Asians are going to get blamed and treated worse because of this person's actions.

thats nothing to what happen to the japanese americans after pearl harbor.
          GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Crazy.

It's not bad.

My grandma was accused of being the shooter while screaming out my name but other than that people have been giving respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown
              They did.

He was taken to a mental hospital and evaluated but since there was no violent tendencies with him he was released.

Had he pulled a knife on someone or attempted to do violence to a person he would have been locked up.

He was emotionally depressed and an angry person. However, he knew what he was doing as this was premeditated. So to say he was insane is not accurate.
              many people are like him cold and calculating. osama bin laden, saddam hussein, saddams sons, attila the hun, hitler, goering, himler, iranian president, kim jong il, hideki tojo, benito mussolini, sierra leone rebels, etc.......some just get way more power than 2 hand guns, what if he was dictator of north korea! nukes would rain down over the west coast!
              GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                It's not bad.

My grandma was accused of being the shooter while screaming out my name but other than that people have been giving respect.

I'm glad that people haven't bothered you about this. I thought of you and was concerned. The Korean-American community in the Baltimore area has had some situations (they're collecting funds to send to VT). As a kid, I was blamed for bombing Pearl Harbor (FYI, I didn't. I wasn't even born then).
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Crazy.

While I hope your wrong, I can see your point. Personally, I think we are just going to be more leary of reclusive loners. I really haven't heard too much being made about the fact that he was Asian, other then everyone was surprised that he WAS Asian. My first thought when I heard about this was some crazy white kid again. It just goes to show you why racial profiling doesn't work, and everybody is capable of horrible things.

Comment

Crazy.

I don't think so.

There may be a couple isolated incidents but nothing that will make headlines.

It won't be anything like what Middle Eastern/Muslim Americans went through after 9/11.

Comment

I haven't followed this as closely as some of guys but...

I think it's pretty obvious that Cho was mentally ill.

If I were to guess, he probably had form of paranoid schizophrenia.

He seemed to have delusions of persecution and granduer.

What I want to know is, where are his parents in all this?

Why haven't we heard anything from them?

I do think that they bear some responsibility for not recognizing and getting their son proper treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        I haven't followed this as closely as some of guys but...

I think it's pretty obvious that Cho was mentally ill.

If I were to guess, he probably had form of paranoid schizophrenia.

He seemed to have delusions of persecution and granduer.

What I want to know is, where are his parents in all this?

Why haven't we heard anything from them?

I do think that they bear some responsibility for not recognizing and getting their son proper treatment.
                        I heard that his parents went into hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
                          I heard that his parents went into hiding.
                          They should be since there are just as many messed up people willing to do stuff to them.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                            They should be since there are just as many messed up people willing to do stuff to them.
                            Exactly the point.

Comment

I didn't really want to mention anything about this, but I've somewhat been through that type of experience.

Living here in colorado, just a few hours away from Denver, everyone is aware of Columbine, and the tragedy that happened there.

A few years back when I was in high school, there was this guy who suffered from being Bi-Polar.

Ended up one day shooting his girlfriend in the face (she lost her left or right eye, I can't remember at the moment) and apparently was making his way to the high school,

well, we foudn out and they locked the high school down and the fright that goes through your mind is unreal.

Turns out he bipassed the High School for the Highway and ended up shooting himself.

But experiencing the possible threat that it could happen-- there's nothing like it.

I'd give my heart to those who went through the VT shooting and survived through it.

After that, it was akward going back to school, knowing a shooter was lurking around. I don't blame those angry with the way the School handled the situation.. the way they notified people.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X