E-Mail Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco

It was a joke. Chelsea is a English football team that I hate.
    I'll have to report your underage usage of that inapropriate website to the proper authorities
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
      I'll have to report your underage usage of that inapropriate website to the proper authorities
      Please no.

I will never visit that disgusting horrible messed up website ever again. I just wanted to see who they still had to play.

I feel terrible as it is.

Comment

I have 170000 files and counting.

Comment

250000 files and still counting.

Is that weird?

Comment

Please no.

I will never visit that disgusting horrible messed up website ever again. I just wanted to see who they still had to play.

I feel terrible as it is.

There's plenty of innocent websites you could visit for that information........................:nono:

But since I like my arms where they are, I'll let it slide.................this time
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

250000 files and still counting.

Is that weird?
              Kid, that means you've got ahem, a collection that any rockstar would be proud of

Failing that, you hit complete scan again and the virus is doing everything.
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Get a Kaspersky anti-virus trial and try that; or get the AVG Free Edition (anti-virus). You can find both online and I highly recommend the both of them. At this point, though, you're computer may already be a lost cause.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Why don't you use gmail. It is awesome and I recommend it. It has a very good spammer block. If you need an invite, send me a PM.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I have SO many spam mail on my Yahoo email (I use it for non-important stuff). If anyone wants to check it out, PM me and I'll give you the name and pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                      Why don't you use gmail. It is awesome and I recommend it. It has a very good spammer block. If you need an invite, send me a PM.

Yeah Wookiee, AO's suggestion is probably the best. Safe, secure, and free. I love ya Google
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Lol I get spam all the time..especially on hotmail. I have 493 unread emails on there but most of them are from forums and alot are chain letters...i'm too lazy to clean it out. That's why my hotmail email is the one I use to sign up on sites with and I use my gmail for regular emails.

Comment

My Hotmail account has been full of spam recently.

I am only 14 so I don't see why I should get any. I don't pay for things online.

Anyone know why?
                          you need to adjust your filters. I dont really get any spam anymore

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                          X