big family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big family?

as i have realized from coming to this board for awhile and making a good amount of posts on here i think this board is unlike all those other boards out. Many boards just have certain people who post and have some cool guys but have a lot of people who are mean to new members and arent fair or nice at all. I went to the falcons board recently and the browns and it does seem like a certain amount of people there know what there talking about but it just seems like none of them are friends.

When i posted there i got a bunch of people swearing at me and saying all this bad stuff and you just get a cold unwelcome feeling everywhere else but here That is what seperates this board from many others just that when you come to this board you get that warm feeling that you want to post and share your thoughts because most people here will hear you out and post a good sensible post back. Me myself i love this board because i love the feeling i get that im a decent poster here and that im somewhat recongized and that i feel like i have a family of somewhat here. and also that i lose my temper alot and they never hold that against they will get give me some bad feedback but will never ban me because they know that i made a mistake and that i will be sorry for it later on.

sorry this post may be dumb but this board you got to admit just feels like were all a family somewhat
    "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Originally posted by Broncos86
    as i have realized from coming to this board for awhile and making a good amount of posts on here i think this board is unlike all those other boards out. Many boards just have certain people who post and have some cool guys but have a lot of people who are mean to new members and arent fair or nice at all. I went to the falcons board recently and the browns and it does seem like a certain amount of people there know what there talking about but it just seems like none of them are friends.

When i posted there i got a bunch of people swearing at me and saying all this bad stuff and you just get a cold unwelcome feeling everywhere else but here That is what seperates this board from many others just that when you come to this board you get that warm feeling that you want to post and share your thoughts because most people here will hear you out and post a good sensible post back. Me myself i love this board because i love the feeling i get that im a decent poster here and that im somewhat recongized and that i feel like i have a family of somewhat here. and also that i lose my temper alot and they never hold that against they will get give me some bad feedback but will never ban me because they know that i made a mistake and that i will be sorry for it later on.

sorry this post may be dumb but this board you got to admit just feels like were all a family somewhat
    i don't think this post is dumb. It just shows that denver fans are class acts.
    sigpic

Comment

tru tru which is why i love this board lol
      "If you fumble the ball, I will break off my foot in your John Brown hind parts; and then you will run a mile."My Adopted bronc is Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

just giving you a hard time...

This is a good board....
        why else would I spend all this time posting and PMing
        and CPing Bronco fans instead of Chiefs fans...

Good Post :thumb:
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

There's a general sense of tolerance here compared to any board. I think the mods keep things under control as far as what's going to be allowed. I also think a lot of people here have learned how to disagree but still be relatively respectful to each other.

I enjoy posting here.

Comment

Awe- that was nice.
            COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny

Awe- that was nice.
              I' going to have to go flip off some kittens or something to balance myself out.

Comment

I hate you all.

Just kidding... if I truly hated you I would do something like this... YOU ALL SUCK.

Hehe... no I love this board and the people on it.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside

just giving you a hard time...

This is a good board....
                  why else would I spend all this time posting and PMing
                  and CPing Bronco fans instead of Chiefs fans...

Good Post :thumb:

Underneath all that red, there's a little bit of orange, isn't there?

Sorry, I had to edit a smilie from yours because it wouldn't let me use mine.
                  Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Sadly, this board has become a surrogate for having real friends

And the world gets a little smaller
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                      Sadly, this board has become a surrogate for having real friends

And the world gets a little smaller
                      I agree...is this sad or what?
                      and no orange underneath my red... BroncoFaninMD
                      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                        I agree...is this sad or what?
                        and no orange underneath my red... BroncoFaninMD

Bah, I dont care. Just proves that anyone, anywhere, can be friends. And I love that
                        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                          Bah, I dont care. Just proves that anyone, anywhere, can be friends. And I love that
                          Yes this is true and I did have fun on here today...
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I couldn't agree more...

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I love you all.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X