Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeingRed
    replied
    If my car was my body, I'd have a 408 with a two stage setup as my heart, an Art Carr C4/1000 as my "transmission", an Auburn locker with Strange axles for my legs, and some 28" MT slicks as my shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    I have a few scratches and nicks, but the motor is still pretty good. I recently had a broken axle but, the mechanic repaired that. All in all the transmission is pretty good.
    And if you ask my children, the tail pipe has its pollutants in the early morning.

Leave a comment:

• Den21-Bal19
    replied
    Desperately in need of an overhaul

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    If my body was my car, I'd simply need an alignment.

Cute thread Rev.

Leave a comment:

• P-NUT33
    replied
    If my body was my car, it would be dark colored...sitting high.....And flashy parts and Huge interior .

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by 16milehigh87
    Got it in an E-Mail.

BTW I am not that smart.

Oh, so you don't actually drive a 1966 Peugot, top speed, 70 MPH?

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    replied
    Originally posted by buckland
    Hey, don't knock that car!

Signed,

Lt Columbo

(Hey, btw, did you make that up? If so, very clever, Rev!)
    Got it in an E-Mail.

BTW I am not that smart.

Leave a comment:

• buckland
    replied
    Originally posted by 16milehigh87
    IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what's free at AOL.com.
    Hey, don't knock that car!

Signed,

Lt Columbo

(Hey, btw, did you make that up? If so, very clever, Rev!)

Leave a comment:

• 16milehigh87
    started a topic If my car was my body...

If my car was my body...

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR...

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See what's free at AOL.com.
Working...
X