Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alec Baldwin - Father of the Year!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alec Baldwin - Father of the Year!

    What a complete .


    http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:16 PM.
    Go Huskers.

  • #2
    Too bad he's brilliant in that NBC Show



    What a complete.
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:16 PM.
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SmithOverTO
      Too bad he's brilliant in that NBC Show



      What a complete
      30 rock is actually pretty funny.



      I saw this the news earlier. Guys a jerk but don't forget that Basinger released this to the media. They wont confirm how they received it but it doesn't much of a guess to figure that out?
      Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:17 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        what an ass
        Last edited by Elway; 04-22-2007, 04:39 PM.
        white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

        Originally posted by raylewis52
        you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
        smart fans, eh?

        Comment


        • #5
          His daughter is 11 years old?

          It's going to be a long life for her if the courts allow him to be abusive to her in that manner. She has no control on her life yet, she doesn't call the shots.

          And would YOU want to answer the phone to talk?
          I'd say 'not'. She may be the smartest 11 year old on the planet.

          I heard this on the radio today, about him talking to her in this manner, but not the actual audio. Kim Bassinger (ex-wife) always said he was extremely abusive and manipulative and ruined her career.

          Know what? I completely believe her.
          Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:17 PM.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

          John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

          Comment


          • #6
            When you are a child you BELIEVE what your parents tell you.

            I'd love to knock that piece of crap out, you never, EVER, say that to a child.

            Comment


            • #7
              What did he say? The clip won't load for me.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                What did he say? The clip won't load for me.
                Nevermind, saw it on the news.
                Last edited by Elway; 04-22-2007, 04:39 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                  Nevermind, saw it on the news.
                  I think that removal of his boys would do...

                  Too bad he makes my parents look like saints!!!
                  Last edited by Elway; 04-22-2007, 04:39 PM.


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hmm, he shouldn't be calling her names because she's so young that it could damage her self esteem. However, he has every right to be pissed, and based on everything I've heard about this, it seems that Kim Basinger is a real to him and she's probably the reason the phone wasn't on, just so she can have some sort of power over him. Other than calling her stupid and all those names, I don't think he did anything all that wrong.
                    Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM.

                    R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
                      Hmm, he shouldn't be calling her names because she's so young that it could damage her self esteem. However, he has every right to be pissed, and based on everything I've heard about this, it seems that Kim Basinger is a real to him and she's probably the reason the phone wasn't on, just so she can have some sort of power over him. Other than calling her stupid and all those names, I don't think he did anything all that wrong.
                      Not a very good argument on behalf of the loving daddy's 'own' words I'm afraid.

                      Then again, maybe she 'made him' say those horrendous things to his 'child' too.
                      Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM.
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                      John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
                        Hmm, he shouldn't be calling her names because she's so young that it could damage her self esteem. However, he has every right to be pissed, and based on everything I've heard about this, it seems that Kim Basinger is a real to him and she's probably the reason the phone wasn't on, just so she can have some sort of power over him. Other than calling her stupid and all those names, I don't think he did anything all that wrong.
                        Dude...he wasn't even sure of her age, and no matter how bad things are between the parents...the child should never ever be talked to like that or treated like that!!!
                        Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shanniefly
                          Dude...he wasn't even sure of her age, and no matter how bad things are between the parents...the child should never ever be talked to like that or treated like that!!!
                          I understand what you're saying, but I think everyone's opinions are based on how they were brought up. Whenever I did something that really pissed off my dad, he would yell and curse at me, so I'm used to it. And, I don't think he's a bad father, because him and I are really close, and I turned out to be a good person. That's just my opinion though.

                          R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
                            I understand what you're saying, but I think everyone's opinions are based on how they were brought up. Whenever I did something that really pissed off my dad, he would yell and curse at me, so I'm used to it. And, I don't think he's a bad father, because him and I are really close, and I turned out to be a good person. That's just my opinion though.
                            And while I can appreciate that...and understand what you are saying about ending up "a good person" (at least I'd like to think I have) that is still doesn't make it right!!!

                            I was called much worse and went through much worse every day...but I think that is why I have to hear or see children go through that...

                            I know how much damage that can do to them...


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
                              I understand what you're saying, but I think everyone's opinions are based on how they were brought up. Whenever I did something that really pissed off my dad, he would yell and curse at me, so I'm used to it. And, I don't think he's a bad father, because him and I are really close, and I turned out to be a good person. That's just my opinion though.
                              ---------__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________-

                              You are in an abusive relationship.

                              You may be close, but the owes you an apology.
                              Last edited by Peanut; 06-08-2012, 09:19 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X