Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmmm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Man, I just wander in here and I'm subjected to all this geek talk...


    RIP D-Will and Nash

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by evendelae
      Man, I just wander in here and I'm subjected to all this geek talk...
      Time for you to wander out then

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
        Time for you to wander out then
        Will do....

        *** is a proxy? It sounds like a kind of pill!


        RIP D-Will and Nash

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by evendelae
          Will do....

          *** is a proxy? It sounds like a kind of pill!

          Theres 10000000 of proxies that people use just to bipass IP Bans or you can use if your school or work has sites blocked off. You can use proxies and get on the site

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!

            Theres 10000000 of proxies that people use just to bipass IP Bans or you can use if your school or work has sites blocked off. You can use proxies and get on the site
            Oh. Ok. I just use my cell phone to look at the internet in school....


            RIP D-Will and Nash

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by evendelae
              Man, I just wander in here and I'm subjected to all this geek talk...
              Heh.

              I've spouted off about math at parties. Most people just look at you dumbfounded, but I'm also pretty charismatic, so I can get away with it.

              EDIT: Oh, and if sites can see that you are using a proxy, it is because they have a list of common proxies that people use and have banned them all.
              Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 04-21-2007, 09:27 PM.
              My adopted fan is dogfish

              . . . . . . . . . . .
              . Post Your Artwork .
              . . . . . . . . . . .

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                Heh.

                I've spouted off about math at parties. Most people just look at you dumbfounded, but I'm also pretty charismatic, so I can get away with it.
                God, my dad's a mathmetician. It's terrible living with him. He's always getting lost in a problem and he'll call you two hours later to explain what he did and you just have no clue. My strengths are in the liberal arts, not mechanical/computer/math stuff....


                RIP D-Will and Nash

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by evendelae
                  God, my dad's a mathmetician. It's terrible living with him. He's always getting lost in a problem and he'll call you two hours later to explain what he did and you just have no clue. My strengths are in the liberal arts, not mechanical/computer/math stuff....
                  I am not like most mathematicians.

                  I mean, I enjoy lots of things like cooking and painting, but I have talked about math at parties and explained how by accepting irrational numbers, we are accepting the existence of infinite sets of different sizes. I've talked about Godel's theorem at parties and I've talked about the way that ancient civilizations viewed math.

                  I just don't do it most of the time, but sometimes when I'm at a party and everybody is talking about superficial stuff that I don't care about, I'll change the subject to math. Not often, but it's fun sometimes.

                  And I never look like a nerd because I am such an extrovert and people usually like me. But, I'll get teased by my buddies about it.
                  My adopted fan is dogfish

                  . . . . . . . . . . .
                  . Post Your Artwork .
                  . . . . . . . . . . .

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by evendelae
                    Will do....

                    *** is a proxy? It sounds like a kind of pill!
                    I thought that it was an adhesive that you mix together that dries quickly and dries extrememly hard....

                    EDIT: that's epoxy......my bad!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
                      I am not like most mathematicians.

                      I mean, I enjoy lots of things like cooking and painting, but I have talked about math at parties and explained how by accepting irrational numbers, we are accepting the existence of infinite sets of different sizes. I've talked about Godel's theorem at parties and I've talked about the way that ancient civilizations viewed math.

                      I just don't do it most of the time, but sometimes when I'm at a party and everybody is talking about superficial stuff that I don't care about, I'll change the subject to math. Not often, but it's fun sometimes.

                      And I never look like a nerd because I am such an extrovert and people usually like me. But, I'll get teased by my buddies about it.
                      uh huh

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        My school's internet has a filter. Blocks like 2/3rds of the internet. All it basically does is google terms such as "proxy" and "games" and "pornography" and "hacking" and other things like that and blocks everything it gets. Yes, all 5,642,026,000 results.

                        New proxies get blocked within a week.

                        Sucks.

                        But I just leave it up to the MySpace addicts to find new proxies.

                        Plus theres a game site that's Punahou-sponsored (my school), and its not blocked!
                        here

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by drummerguy247
                          whats the longest anyone can get banned for

                          Infinity + 1
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Elway
                            Infinity + 1
                            Infinityone!?!?!??!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              my school blocks pretty much everything...but they don't block google...and google has porn and all that stuff...it makes no since...why dont they just take the internet away...they shouldn't even block porn...because someone can just use google to look at it....im done


                              Rest in peace Darrent

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X