--- Do You Use Deodorant ??? ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Do You Use Deodorant ??? ---

--- Do you use Deodorant or Antiperspirant ?

--- Read the ingredient list on your product.

--- Does the list contain Triclosan, or a form of Aluminum in your product ?

--- That stuff that you have been using may cause a health risk.

---

--- More:

http://www.newstarget.com/007215.html

http://www.rense.com/general64/triclo.htm

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan

--- Do you use Deodorant or Antiperspirant ?

--- Read the ingredient list on your product.

--- Does the list contain Triclosan, or a form of Aluminum in your product ?

--- That stuff that you have been using may cause a health risk.

---

--- More:

http://www.newstarget.com/007215.html

http://www.rense.com/general64/triclo.htm

That's messed up.

All this time, after I get out of the shower and put on deodorant....I've been slowly killing myself?

Great.
    sigpic

Comment

I used to use Axe and Tag...

Comment

I use deoderant, antipersperant gives me rashes.

Some more good news: my deoderant contains neither compound.

So for healthy underarms: Get Axe deoderant sticks.

Comment

thank god i dont use deodorant.

i just use what my mom makes for me and wipe my arm pits with oatmeal and tomato sauce.

Comment

I always use Right Guard Sport stick, my brother has been buying that AXE stuff. I use it (Axe) every once in a while, didnt know it was a bad thing. By the way I have been in elevators with hot chicks while having that stuff on me......THOSE COMMERCIALS ARE BULL****!!!!!
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
              I always use Right Guard Sport stick, my brother has been buying that AXE stuff. I use it (Axe) every once in a while, didnt know it was a bad thing. By the way I have been in elevators with hot chicks while having that stuff on me......THOSE COMMERCIALS ARE BULL****!!!!!
              Axe is a GOOD thing!

My Axe stick deoderant, DOESN'T have the bad compounds in it.

Oh, and I hate the spray deoderant. Doesn't last long and it gets annoying, FAST.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                Axe is a GOOD thing!

My Axe stick deoderant, DOESN'T have the bad compounds in it.

Oh, and I hate the spray deoderant. Doesn't last long and it gets annoying, FAST.
                I hate the gel type of deoderant, it makes the armpit hair a sticky gooey mess.

Comment

I dont..I got this stuff from my doctor called Drysol..I put it on Sunday night before I go to sleep and I dont sweat or smell the whole week, and then I reapply the following Sunday..One time I used it, adn then wanted to see how long I could go before I would start to sweat again, and it was nearly 2 weeks!!So now I dont have to worry about putting deoderant on in the mornings anymore..And you can use it on any part of the body..So if your hands sweat really bad this stuff will stop it..

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                    I dont..I got this stuff from my doctor called Drysol..I put it on Sunday night before I go to sleep and I dont sweat or smell the whole week, and then I reapply the following Sunday..One time I used it, adn then wanted to see how long I could go before I would start to sweat again, and it was nearly 2 weeks!!So now I dont have to worry about putting deoderant on in the mornings anymore..And you can use it on any part of the body..So if your hands sweat really bad this stuff will stop it..
                    So you dont take showers?

Comment

I use Brut and Axe..just depends on what day..but all my deodorant is in my locker at school so I can't check.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                        Drysol is excellent. I got some last May and used it for a month on my pits and now I don't sweat at all unless I'm working out or working on my car, etc.

However, I've been using Old Spice High Endurance plain deoderant for years and I don't plan on stopping. That stuff smells spectacular.
                        Originally posted by Soldier96B
                        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

DEODORANTS-Contains Phthalates

TRESemme European Slick Melting Gel

Pantene Pro V Spray Gel Volumizing Root Lifter
                          Arrid Extra Extra Dry Maximum Strength Solid

Arrid Extra Extra Dry Ultra Clear Ultra Clean Spray

Arrid Extra Extra Dry Ultra Clear Ultra Fresh Spray

Ban Delicate Powder Roll On

Degree Original Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Dove Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Secret Sheer Dry Regular

Secret: Powder Fresh Aerosol

Sure Clear Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant

Here, look at this site for Breast Cancer. I'm sure most of us use many of these items.
                          http://www.charityadvantage.com/mhop...dotoreduce.asp
                          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Even the Axe deodorants contain aluminum.
                            sigpic

Comment

Also, if you have a family history of alzhiemers, you shouldn't be using products with alluminum
                              Thanks Broncos for bringing back our roided up punter .

Comment

Working...
                              X