Rice Babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Babies

Wellllll in Social Studies we're doing a unit on Sexuality.

Andddddd we have to have rice babies. Five pound bag of rice or sugar or whatever, wrapped in brown paper bag.

Since my family buys the GIANT bags of rice, I had to use a HUGE ziplock bag and fill it with 5 pounds of rice. I'm trying to figure out how to wrap it now.

Damit I just realized I have to carry it along with my saxophone (15 pounds) to school...

But thats not why I made this thread.

I need some names.

I have yet to find out the gender, and whether or not I'm having twins (oh no...)

But anyone have any suggestions for names?

Oh and I plan on wrapping my rice baby with christmas paper - blue with snowmen to be exact. I want to kind of make my baby a gangster (sorry if this offends anyone) with gold front teeth (no offense intended).

Would you raise your real child to be a gangster? That is a tough life for a child. Such hardships and what mast would view as a very bad member of society. Are you sure this is what you would want for your child? Remember this is to teach you about having a real child.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
      Would you raise your real child to be a gangster? That is a tough life for a child. Such hardships and what mast would view as a very bad member of society. Are you sure this is what you would want for your child? Remember this is to teach you about having a real child.
      You have given out too much Contributor Status in the last 24 hours, try again later.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Thanks for ruining the fun.

You didn't even leave a name suggestion...

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
          Thanks for ruining the fun.

You didn't even leave a name suggestion...
          WAY TO GO REV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

I'd say Conan for a boy, and Hazelelponi (yes, that's a real name) for a girl.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
              WAY TO GO REV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              You're a fun sucker too.

Originally posted by BleedforBroncos
              I'd say Conan for a boy, and Hazelelponi (yes, that's a real name) for a girl.
              Nah I have a feeling that my friend will name his Conan. But Hazelelponi sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
                Nah I have a feeling that my friend will name his Conan. But Hazelelponi sounds awesome.
                OK, how about Warwick.

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

Since you are using Christmas paper. I would say Chris for a boy and Christine for a girl.
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Since you are using Christmas paper. I would say Chris for a boy and Christine for a girl.
                    Naaaah...

Those are too common, sorry.

Warwick sounds good.

If you make good suggestions, you may win CPs!

Comment

I never had to use a bag of anything, I got one of those Baby Think It Over dolls.

But have fun with this project. The doll was more fun, those actually cried. It was cool.

Comment

This is a cool project. I wish I had something like that when I was in high school.

Anyway, if you're interested, this is where I got those names:

http://www.babynamesgarden.com/uniquebabynames.aspx

R.I.P. Darrent & Damien

Comment

how old is this baby suppose to be?
                          a newborn?
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

well some parents in like scandanavia or somewhere named there daughter metallica... So I would name your baby Slayer
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Stanley...

Comment

Working...
                              X