Pick the Babies Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the Babies Names

Okay all...I will give the babies their names Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at about 6:45 A.M.!!!

I will give them the names that get the most votes!!! Thank you all for your suggestions...so many great ones, but I had to narrow it down to 5 that I could live with!!! And of course I had to include the ones my Godsons' came up with!!!

Thanks again and many hugs and kisses to everyone!!! Don't forget to put a little love in your heart!!!

Remember the steer(boy) is the light colored calf and the heifer(girl) is the dark colored calf!!!
    Babe/Ruth
    29.63%
    Thumper/Tinkerbell
    14.81%
    Salt/Pepper
    29.63%
    Cream/Coffee
    7.41%
    Puff/Cocoa
    18.52%

The poll is expired.

Being its baseball season..

Comment

thumper / tink

great poll shannie
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

great poll shannie
        Uh.Yea.. I know I wont sleep until I know the names..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
          thumper / tink

great poll shannie
          Thanks...surprised I was able to figure out how to do it!!! I'm such a loser!!! :doh:

Comment

Hahah

I have to go with Salt/Pepper. I don't know...I just think it gives them a little insight into their future...

Comment

This thread brought back some memories. We had a couple of cats when I was younger, one was Coco and one was Puff, then my sister got a 3rd that was named Smokey...I always walked into my sisters room and said.....Smokey Coco Puffs!!

My male and female cats now are named Pebbles and Bam Bam.

I like Salt & Pepper!
              Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Sadness ensues as I come to the conclusion that none of my names were good enough for you.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I'm glad Salt/Pepper are winning
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Oooh the baby cows are really cute.

I vote for Salt and Pepper, but you should name the light one Pepper and the dark one Salt to mess with people's minds when you introduce them to the babies.

Comment

Salt & Pepper are good names.

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                        Sadness ensues as I come to the conclusion that none of my names were good enough for you.
                        I can relate.

I really thought Lunch and Supper were perfect names.
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Sunshine...the "jerk" 86'd the Bengals names

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                            I can relate.

I really thought Lunch and Supper were perfect names.
                            Haha I really want to give you a CP for that one lol, but I will restrain and just give you a .

Shannie... didn't you see my other names last night??

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
                              Haha I really want to give you a CP for that one lol, but I will restrain and just give you a .

Shannie... didn't you see my other names last night??
                              Yeah, but I have a no C. C. policy at my house!!! I got really sick one time off of it, and just the smell of it makes me

so I didn't want to name my babies that!!! I give you points for effort though!!!

My house was a war zone last night over these names...I will be happy when they are named and this is over because then we can fight about something else!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X