No announcement yet.

Dog problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brothers dog ate rat poison once. and that vet bill was 1200 bucks. he had to have many blood transfusions. he weighed in at 8 lbs. when i went to go pay this bill cuz my bros a broke *** they showed my the donor dog a Great Dane. No wonder it cost 1200 bucks anywho hope your dogs get better

Comment

Originally posted by broncos9697
      joe blow no whats that????
      names are london,ciyco,angel,budda,wrinkles and spike..
      nevermind horsesense....you would of had to seen it...
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
        I'll give you props for signing your name on the neg his wife, atleast you do it unlike somone ELSE...
        If you are going to publicize it, you should also quote what I said....

That's more important than the neg itself!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
          I'll give you props for signing your name on the neg his wife, atleast you do it unlike somone ELSE...
          almost wished I had the ability. Your attitude sucks lately. What gives?
          [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
          X