Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--- True Bronco Fan !!! ---

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • --- True Bronco Fan !!! ---

    --- Someone did a thread recently about meeting Bronco fans.


    --- Mergeit ifyacan findit ! --- Sosueme !


    --- I remembered that thread last Friday.






    --- I was in a shop talking to the owner when I asked him who was driving the pick-up parked outside next to mine.

    --- The reason that I asked was that the truck had a front Broncos plate and the back window had a huge Bronco logo ---




    --- Turns out that the truck belonged to the guy that I was talking to, the shop's owner !

    --- His family lives close to the same area that my family lives in CO. !





    --- Now get THIS part !!!






    --- This guy's uncle has never missed a Bronco home game except three times !!!


    --- This guy's uncle has three daughters.





    --- Each daughter was born on a Bronco home game.




    --- Those are the only three Bronco home games that his uncle has not attended.





    --- This includes Mile High and Invesco !!!


    --- And his uncle is 76 years young !!!


    --- Amazing !!! --- EVERY Bronco home game except three !!!




    ---




    .
    Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 04-25-2007, 07:08 PM.

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

  • #2
    That is pretty impressive since AZ...Broncos founded in 1960.. *tries to do mental math*.that's alot of home games
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

    Comment


    • #3
      And I thought I was the True Bronco Fan.

      That is very cool to have attended all those home games and only miss 3 because of the birth of his children.

      Oh yeah, just like girls to upstage a football game (A Bronco Football game at that). The nerve they had being born on those game days.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

      Comment


      • #4
        When I grow up, I want to get Broncos season tickets (sadly, I'll probably die before I get into the top hundred ) and live in Denver and watch the games (game by game tickets).

        If I become rich enough, I'll live in Denver during football season and live in Hawaii during off-season!

        I haven't seen a Broncos game in person though. My friend has. He bought a Broncos pen that has a light thingy that shines the Broncos logo. Sadly I broke it (lol) within an hour. I'm sadddd

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NickTranOwnz
          When I grow up, I want to get Broncos season tickets (sadly, I'll probably die before I get into the top hundred ) and live in Denver and watch the games (game by game tickets).

          If I become rich enough, I'll live in Denver during football season and live in Hawaii during off-season!

          I haven't seen a Broncos game in person though. My friend has. He bought a Broncos pen that has a light thingy that shines the Broncos logo. Sadly I broke it (lol) within an hour. I'm sadddd

          dam. that sucks. im hoping to go to one htis year against the bears.
          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

          Originally posted by raylewis52
          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
          smart fans, eh?

          Comment


          • #6
            man that is a whole lot of broncos games. i wish i was as fortunate.. i wonder if he gets special recogniztion for something like this.
            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
            While he sits by his hearth at home.
            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
            That he knows nothing at all.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Broncosinindy
              man that is a whole lot of broncos games. i wish i was as fortunate.. i wonder if he gets special recogniztion for something like this.
              It'd be funny if he was the barrel guy.
              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

              Originally posted by raylewis52
              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
              smart fans, eh?

              Comment


              • #8
                Now that is a diehard Bronco fan!!!
                R.I.P
                #27 Darrent Williams
                #29 Damian Nash



                Thanks MasterShake for the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                  man that is a whole lot of broncos games. i wish i was as fortunate.. i wonder if he gets special recogniztion for something like this.


                  He might.

                  Before each home game they go the Fed Ex GameBall presentation. This involves Thunder and his rider "finishing" the trip the ball just made from DIA, presenting the ball to a ticket holder. In the last year or two, they have all been people who have had tickets since the beginning. People with "Priority" numbers below, oh, say 150 or so.

                  They get to stand out on the 50, as the guy announces their name and number, and catch a special football they keep, I'm pretty sure. I've seen a few of them get those white panel balls.

                  It's pretty cool, but gets monotonous after a while, lol. They need to change it up a little this year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thats cool that this guys uncle has never miss a home game without an excuse!
                    if i won the lotto i would buy life time front row 50 yard line behind home team side seats! i would never miss a game unless i die!
                    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

                    [


                    denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this guy makes me look like a raiders fan...lucky bastard.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X