• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
    I've tried to lose the accent.
    Alas...

Something funny-
    People with the accent who speak proper english.
    It throws others off a bit.

So to make Davii happy, I'll say hey y'all!

Hey Y'all! S'up?

And Git R Dun...
    Now you're talking! Yeehaw!

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by draco193
      One father worse than Alec Baldwin. And that takes a bit of work.

Ok.

1) The guy in this case is in jail for theft.

2) The authorities trusted him

stupidity all around.

Alec Baldwin said some hurtful things that are not anything that most parents say (although sadly, there are abusive parents out there). I am not excusing what he said. But come on, your comparing some verbal abuse to ignoring your child's life?

This guy (the convict) is a WAY bigger scumbag.

And how about let's not give Kim Basinger a pass for causing just as much embarrasment to her daughter by releasing that voicemail to her agent. I mean, how else could it have gotten to the press? Which is worse, havng a messed up family, or announcing it to the world just to get back at your ex, regardless of how it affects your kid?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        Ok.

1) The guy in this case is in jail for theft.

2) The authorities trusted him

stupidity all around.

Alec Baldwin said some hurtful things that are not anything that most parents say (although sadly, there are abusive parents out there). I am not excusing what he said. But come on, your comparing some verbal abuse to ignoring your child's life?

This guy (the convict) is a WAY bigger scumbag.

And how about let's not give Kim Basinger a pass for causing just as much embarrasment to her daughter by releasing that voicemail to her agent. I mean, how else could it have gotten to the press? Which is worse, havng a messed up family, or announcing it to the world just to get back at your ex, regardless of how it affects your kid?

Unfortunately, I put Kim and Alec both up here with this scumbag. I guess they don't see the emotional trauma they are causing their daughter. They are both ignoring her life, just the same. They don't care how each others actions affect this child, all they are doing is playing the who can screw who worse game, and they have been doing it for years. Personally, I think the child should be removed from both of their care.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
          Unfortunately, I put Kim and Alec both up here with this scumbag. I guess they don't see the emotional trauma they are causing their daughter. They are both ignoring her life, just the same. They don't care how each others actions affect this child, all they are doing is playing the who can screw who worse game, and they have been doing it for years. Personally, I think the child should be removed from both of their care.
          I just see ignoring a real life or death situation to go sit on the beach in Mexico and saving your own ass as way worse that emotional trauma.

Are both forms of abuse and the actions of self centered people? Yes.

But one could have lead to a death. The kid got lucky another kidney became available. There is much more need than supply regarding organ transplants.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            I just see ignoring a real life or death situation to go sit on the beach in Mexico and saving your own ass as way worse that emotional trauma.

Are both forms of abuse and the actions of self centered people? Yes.

But one could have lead to a death. The kid got lucky another kidney became available. There is much more need than supply regarding organ transplants.

Makes ya question some people's ability to reproduce. :brick:
            Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Working...
            X