No announcement yet.

Broncomania Spellchecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it around 74 degrees. It's not too warm and not too cool, but juuuuuuuuuuust right.
    sigpic

Comment

fluctuating weather is the best!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dare2bme
        I was thinking about it, and I've decided that we need to add two administrative functions to Broncomania.

4 1337 fi173r and a spell checker.

I'd say filtering that crap is actually more important than getting rid of all the frackin curse words...

What's the latest word to catch my attention? Obcess - which I believe is an amalgamation of the words abscess and obsess.

abscess - a collection of pus that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials (e.g. splinters or bullet wounds). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.

obsess - 1. to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person); beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally: Suspicion obsessed him.

Therefore, the word obcess must mean to have your thoughts, feelings and desires toward a collection of pus dominate your thoughts.

Meh...just a thought
        You must spread some Contributor Status around before giving it to dare2bme again.

Comment

Working...
        X