• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are u paying for gas

$3.40 per gallon
    sigpic

Originally posted by Anikai
    $3.40 per gallon
    wow 3.40 just to much I heard on t.v. by next march it will be over 4.00 in the mid-west............right now I am paying 2.89

Comment

Can't wait until I get to pay for gas.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
        Can't wait until I get to pay for gas.

You can pay for mine.

$2.89-2.99
        Administrator
        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I pay nothing for gas. I rely on pubtran.

Comment

Originally posted by Anikai
            $3.40 per gallon

gas is just to god dame high,thats stupid the taxes are just rude bush bush bush bush its all about him.....well gas goe sky rocket where's my raise at work ya there is not one...when it get to over 4.00 tell me how are americans to pay for it 120.00 to fill up a truck wow..

Comment

With the exchange rate and conversions for differances in volume and so on. About $7 to $7.50 a gallon here in the UK. Mostly tax.
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

between 2.50 and 3 ish.

I hate it.

I heard some places in california were charging 4 dollars

That's what you get for living in cali
                the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

It is around 3.20 a gallon in Reno. Only way I can manage it is to use my motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                    With the exchange rate and conversions for differances in volume and so on. About $7 to $7.50 a gallon here in the UK. Mostly tax.

You can correct me if I am wrong, but I am under the impression that European countries put on a heavy (meaning rather large) tax on gas to "encourage" people to use mass transit. Is that the least bit true?

I imagine that if you take the size of old European cities into account (small streets, no parking lots, etc) that they would want to try to keep the public from using private vehicles as much as possible. I could be way off on all of this of course. . .

Comment

I don't even look at the price, but I know I pay $60 every three days for my truck. I drive about 80 miles a day.

Comment

About 2.80-2.90 or so. I never complain however, people in Korea were paying ove 5 dollars a liter in 2000. I can only imagine what its at now.
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

You are pretty much spot on.
                          The idea of the heavy tax is to improve public transportation for instance and make it a viable and cheaper alternative.
                          Unfortunatly It doesn't work that way. I some cities public transport is great, it's generally reliable and safe and a true option. It was for me in Bristol and I was quite happy to carry on without a car as I could get anywhere I wanted by bus and train.
                          However there are a lot of places, Birmingham where I am now for instance where its just not a proper option. Public transport here is not only unreliable but its also at times unsafe and very expensive. It runs late, takes forever to get where your going and is always packed to dangerous levels at the times you want to use it. So here I find a car is in 99% of the cases the more preferable option. The day those taxes are put to their proper use and public transport is improved, thats the day I sell my car.
                          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                          Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                            You are pretty much spot on.
                            The idea of the heavy tax is to improve public transportation for instance and make it a viable and cheaper alternative.
                            Unfortunatly It doesn't work that way. I some cities public transport is great, it's generally reliable and safe and a true option. It was for me in Bristol and I was quite happy to carry on without a car as I could get anywhere I wanted by bus and train.
                            However there are a lot of places, Birmingham where I am now for instance where its just not a proper option. Public transport here is not only unreliable but its also at times unsafe and very expensive. It runs late, takes forever to get where your going and is always packed to dangerous levels at the times you want to use it. So here I find a car is in 99% of the cases the more preferable option. The day those taxes are put to their proper use and public transport is improved, thats the day I sell my car.
                            Thanks for the quick answer.

Edit: I just got my second donk dot because of your CP. Thank you for that.
                            Last edited by jlarsiii; 04-27-2007, 04:30 PM.

Comment

2.75 in Parker CO.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X