No announcement yet.

What would you buy if you won millions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you buy if you won millions?

If I had millions or billions of dollars what would I buy....besides two chicks at the same time.

1. A home off Castle Pines Golf Course in Castle Rock. (and I don't even like golf)
    2. The best Bronco tix availabe.
    3. Season basketball tix in Allen Fieldhouse to watch the Jayhawks.
    4. My own club that would only be open on Saturday nights and would feature live music from all my favorite rock bands.
    5. A penthouse on the Strip in Vegas that all my friends and family could use.
    6. I'm not much into cars so instead I would have a limo and driver who would take me everywhere.
    7. Private jet.
    8. I guess my wife and kids could get something nice to.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

I would use the search functionj on this forum to find out if this thread has been made before, and then post in the existing thread.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Sorry about that I know duplicate threads on a topic never get posted on a message board. This has got to be a first. Boy do I feel stupid.
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

ah-Kap give him a break
        that has to be an old thread and besides who wants
        to read thru a bunch of old post...

I would retire and pay off all bills of course.
        I would buy the rights to Tony G

For real I would enjoy life
        take many trips
        help out family and friends
        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I'd pay myself to retirement and make sure all my kids we're going Ivy League
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I would throw a party in my honor and name myself king for a day.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
            How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

1. A House in Denver... San Diego.. and Hawaii
              2. A Huge White truck Lifted with bright pink glitter flames
              3. Bronco Season Tickets
              4.Laker Season Tickets
              5. Seadoo's
              6. Dirt Bikes/Quads
              7. Motorhome
              8 Put Money aside for my girls for college

Comment

college education
                a house for me, my mom, etc
                A few cars
                then get stuff for my house
                and then invest in some stocks

then save w.e is leftover
                Last edited by maruske845; 04-28-2007, 01:55 PM. Reason: mix-up of words

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Invest -- chill for the rest of my life -- give as much away as possible (or just start my own charity since I'm suspicious of most of 'em).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                  - Carl Sagan

Comment

i would gather up all the troll posters and ship them off to an island that doesnt have the internet.
                    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                      i would gather up all the troll posters and ship them off to an island that doesnt have the internet.
                      ..Someone got under your skin huh Lynch...

Comment

College for the boys
                        about 100,000 acres in the middle of nowhere Montana
                        lots of horses
                        lots of cows
                        pay shannie minimum wage to take care of them (free housing I suppose)
                        sit on my front porch watch the world go by. (after I teach red to make coffee that is)
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                          or really really slow dial up
                          Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                            College for the boys
                            about 100,000 acres in the middle of nowhere Montana
                            lots of horses
                            lots of cows
                            pay shannie minimum wage to take care of them (free housing I suppose)
                            sit on my front porch watch the world go by. (after I teach red to make coffee that is)
                            Nah, if you've got millions, we can give Shannie more than that

And I'm thinkin if you can make the coffee, there's no need to teach ME, is there?

I'm also thinkin I gotta finish school, and then some kind of volunteer work would ensue, I'm sure
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                              Nah, if you've got millions, we can give Shannie more than that

And I'm thinkin if you can make the coffee, there's no need to teach ME, is there?

I'm also thinkin I gotta finish school, and then some kind of volunteer work would ensue, I'm sure
                              fine, $0.10 over minimum and yes there is a need to teach you.

as for your college, sorry about that, You know what I think of that so of course you will finish.

Volunteer work is great. Good idea. You is gonna need to take helicopter lessons.

gonna live to far from town to drive back and forth everyday.
                              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Working...
                              X